IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

on the last match, he was swinging at Warne randomly. he hit one for 4, dancing down the pitch. then next bowl he did the same, but this time he got a inside age, no runs scored. Dada walked to him, grabed him by the arm and pointed at the score board. "8 from 9 ball, dont F*** it up, we got this"

and next bowl he hits one in the air and gets out. and you should have seen Ganguly! it looked like he just missed out beating Sahid Anwar's highest score.

thats what happened

actually if it wasn't for the guys runs KKR would have had no chance at all. You can blame him all you want but the bottom line is the big guns failed and its their fault the match was lost.
blaming it on a guy who actually put some runs on the board doesn't make sense, especially since he was a big factor the team got to the tie and had a chance of wining the match.

i am not blaming him for KKR's lose. when did i ever say that? i said he might not be there for a while because he pissed Ganguly off. and we might not see him on the next game. thats all i said. read my posts again ...never blamed him for the lose. though he does have to take the blame for throwing his wicket away even the Dada talked to him right before that

Actually, most of you will agree that Yashpal's wicket was the turning point of the game. He played awesomely well, no one can deny that- but the shot he played- there was no need of that. It was a complete reckless shot. People here are not "blaming" him for our defeat, they are just criticizing the shot he played which turned the game. But again, we must move on- there's no use crying over split milk. Royals deserved to win that match anyway, as a team they faired way better than KKR.

Akash Chopra and Bangar have been sent back home in a process of trimming the side.That would be honey to some of the KKR fans here.

Akash Chopra and Bangar have been sent back home in a process of trimming the side.That would be honey to some of the KKR fans here.

They were never fit enough to play cricket in international level.. It was crazy enough for the selectors go for such low level profiles.

This KKR side is looking as good as Bermuda in International level now and in last year they looked atleast a bit promising as Flower's Zimbabwe team. :p

The Superkings Franchise(India Cements) will better sell the team if they ever are in a situation to buy Akash Chopra.You Kolkatta guys are lucky to get to see test match in a T20 game.:p

at least some good step from KKR,bye bye two test player
and why there is Agarkar, is he sponsoring something of KKR:D

The way a 40 yr old player was hammering our bowlers yesterday- it was a terrible sight. I think our bowlers should immediately retire. So embarassing!

Anyway, if we want to fair any better in the next matches, we should immediately include Mortaza and Langeveldt in the first XI. Whatever Mortaza maybe, he will at least fair better than Dinda, Ishant (yes Ishant, just look at his economy rate, conceded way too many runs in almost every match), Agarkar, Kartik, Henriques- and the other "superstars" we have in our team. Gayle will most probably leave after a day or two. After that, just the Almighty knows what will happen. Still, we have a chance of making it big. A very slight chance. Let's see what happens.

McCullum is going to stand down from captaincy if they don't make the semis. Refreshing to read comments so honest. Article's on cricinfo.

I don't think it matters who's captain of this team, they suck. I did read the article though, atleast McCullum is trying to get them to bond. Pretty weird combination though, Music, Beer, and Push-ups.

DInda and Agarkar.....Please go home...and never ever hold the bat or ball...

SRK's first fault....bought Umar Gul,Salman Butt, Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Hafeez inspite of them he could've got Sreesanth,Steyn,Mike Hussey and Albie Morkel.....and the players they bought this auction was shocking!!Mashrafe Mortaza!!!Oh......My GOD!!!

we are out of IPL
to save next IPL Knight Riders must Kick out each and every crap with our coach:mad:

Once Gayle Leave to Play for the West Indies next week.
KKR are finish, who know what kind of score they can put, since No other Player b actually batting Consistent.

They Pass match
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders
Gayle 40 and MN van Wyk 43

Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians
Ganguly 34 and B Hodge 24

Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals
Ganguly 46 and Gayle 41

Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders
Gayle 44 and McCullam 21

Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders
BJ Hodge 31 and A Chopra 11

Users who are viewing this thread