Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Cricketiswin said:
the addon pack contains a virus man plz update with a clean copy !!

What virus does it contain and in which file? Has anyone else had the same problem?

I hope nobody else has the same problem?

Which antivirus are you using? In which file did you find the virus. Tell me man, you are the only man who has had a problem. And i want to get to the bottom of it.

146 people have downloaded it till now and nobody else has got rhe problem?

Can you give us a screenshot when the virus warning appeared?

Did anyone else find a virus? Please tell me.

yes i am posting the screen shot for you i downloaded the file again and your zip file has a virus in it :help ... see it yourself man,
soo plz post a clean copy :upray .... 146 people dont update their antivirus i guess ? :onpc

This shows a Folder.HTT files is infected with a virus which is usually hidden file and also of no use, So sid_19840 as you added the addon pack to download center please remove it before a clean copy is made. This would prevent other users from downloading virus.

I'm Really sorry everyone.
Actually as saurabh said, the file is of no use and is usually hidden. Even if the file caontains virus, it does not do anything. Any Staff Member, Please change the copy in the downloads centre with the one i've replaced in my earlier post. Please Forgive me, I never saw the file was there . Now I Have Removed it and then posted.

I'm Really Sorry everyone :crying :crying :crying :( :( :( :(

the virus was with the installer and it will get installed when yu will install the pack....what it does is that it creates a folder.htt file in each and every folder of yur computer taking heaps of space....if yu are still not sure make a search on your pc for folder.htt files with hidden files on .

dont worry bakshikshitiz... you can upload the clean batpack i wanto download it man :(

Ive removed the earlier link.I shall upload this new attachment after some of you guys check the file again for viruses.

sid_19840 said:
Ive removed the earlier link.I shall upload this new attachment after some of you guys check the file again for viruses.

Yes Please check it out for viruses. This time i have not created an install program, just a normat zip file. Extract the xml file in your player editor root folder and the fsh's in Cricket 005 root folder.

Enjoy! :happy :happy :happy :happy

ok guys, long time i posted a download, because i was busy learning scratch bats. here is my first one, the sg anchor. It is 4 gb. If i get good replies i will release it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 63
bakshikshitiz said:
ok guys, long time i posted a download, because i was busy learning scratch bats. here is my first one, the sg anchor. It is 4 gb. If i get good replies i will release it.

Great bat man but that "Anchor" sign is not very clear.. it is very blurry.. try fixing that otherwise it is fine

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread