Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Kshitiz,

i just now saw the batpack!!! Good work mate!!! keep it up!!!

just a small question, does the roster supports the unique face patch???

surendar said:
Kshitiz,

i just now saw the batpack!!! Good work mate!!! keep it up!!!

just a small question, does the roster supports the unique face patch???

Yes Sure. I have edited the same roster that came with the unique face patch, with sid and burma's permission. Go ahead , use it without any worries. Then Tell me did you like the installation program?

What happened people didnt you people like my work.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease i want to hear from you
Or i'll Feel sad :( :( :( :( :( :(

ur works good but iwonde rpeople lik me Suren and u of course weve made batpacks min ones but i wonder if anyone uses them coz i dont use my batpack i use the 4GB so is there point to make new batpacks coz BFs work is off the hook damm good just my thought other than that good work dude

punk sk8r said:
ur works good but iwonde rpeople lik me Suren and u of course weve made batpacks min ones but i wonder if anyone uses them coz i dont use my batpack i use the 4GB so is there point to make new batpacks coz BFs work is off the hook damm good just my thought other than that good work dude

Thanks for the complement. And by the way, let me tell you that this batpack contains many new bats. I know BF is the ultimate batmaker around here, but i guess there is no problem to try other things. I completely agree that the 4Gb Batpack is the best!

bakshikshitiz said:
No Reply's
That is very sad :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :( :( :( :( :( :(

You cant expect replies frequently,most people are pretty happy just downloading and posting only if they find any problems(which is fine),and hence the lack of replies can also be taken in a postive manner.

bakshikshitiz said:
No Reply's
That is very sad :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :( :( :( :( :( :(

First of all mate, dont feel sad!!!!

Just look at the post where u have released the batpack... it shows 40 views!!! That means ur work is going good i.e 40 people have downloaded urs!!!!

I dont understand wht is the necessary for being sad!!!!
Also see in the download center showing 140 hits!!!

So it sounds no meaning for ur sadness as ur work is going good!!!!
i feel personally, Instead of being sad unnecessarily,
CARRY ON WITH UR GREAT WORK!!!!!
Cheers :cheers

surendar said:
First of all mate, dont feel sad!!!!

Just look at the post where u have released the batpack... it shows 40 views!!! That means ur work is going good i.e 40 people have downloaded urs!!!!

I dont understand wht is the necessary for being sad!!!!
Also see in the download center showing 140 hits!!!

So it sounds no meaning for ur sadness as ur work is going good!!!!
i feel personally, Instead of being sad unnecessarily,
CARRY ON WITH UR GREAT WORK!!!!!
Cheers :cheers

Thanks surendar
This really helped me

sid_19840 said:
You cant expect replies frequently,most people are pretty happy just downloading and posting only if they find any problems(which is fine),and hence the lack of replies can also be taken in a postive manner.

Thanks sid, how do you feel about my batpack. Please tell me if you find any problems in it.

Dont cry actually haha ! ur works class i cant do that ! Keep It Down ! I Mean Up ! Ha im mad !

Ok here is the kookaburra genesis. it may not be as good as others because the pic was not good and i took the screenshot on someone else's computer ( which is a crap, 4 mb video mem.)
Please give your feedback.
And the best part, it will be added as bat 62 ( You will have to assign it to someone using player editor and edit its xml file)

Attachments

• eb766243fbbf686de97a7ca6926b3631.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
GOOD WORK Good work but i think most people will choose Burmas version of that bat

Users who are viewing this thread