Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hi Guys, I have , after so many obstructions, including my harddisk crash, Completed my Batpack. i am about to create a roster, but i am confused. Now you can only tell me should i create the roster compatible with the unique face patch, or the normal roster without it. Please tell me, due to this confusion, i have stopped my work. Help me Fast. I am attaching some screenies of my batpack, Dont worry, they all are around only 50-60kb. Shouldnt Take much time to load

Well, I would personally use the Unique Face Patch with the 4GB bat pack, so as to get some bats into BarmyArmy's Player Editor, then overwrite some of the bats by modifying the .fsh files. You can do this using FshEd, which can be found by typing it in Google. Cheers. By the way, your bats are a lot better now than what they were.

darick said:
Well, I would personally use the Unique Face Patch with the 4GB bat pack, so as to get some bats into BarmyArmy's Player Editor, then overwrite some of the bats by modifying the .fsh files. You can do this using FshEd, which can be found by typing it in Google.

Well Darick, i have already edited the bats.xml file for PL 3.0 , and imported all the bats in the .fsh files, which are to be placed in the root directory, the only problem i am having is, that should i edit a default game roster, which is not compatible with the face pack, or i should edit the roster that came with the Unique face patch. This is what i want to know from you people. Am i allowed to edit the face patch roster?

darick said:
Cheers. By the way, your bats are a lot better now than what they were.

Thanks, this really boosted my confidence and morale

bakshikshitiz said:
Well Darick, i have already edited the bats.xml file for PL 3.0 , and imported all the bats in the .fsh files, which are to be placed in the root directory, the only problem i am having is, that should i edit a default game roster, which is not compatible with the face pack, or i should edit the roster that came with the Unique face patch. This is what i want to know from you people. Am i allowed to edit the face patch roster?

I would personally edit the roster that came with the Unique Face patch. I don't see why you WOULDN'T be allowed to. Maybe someone more knowledgeable on the subject can answer that question.

Hi guys.
As my roster is taking a lot of time [ I dont like doing it, But still must do it ]
I thought it would be better not to stay out of your eyes. So temporarily i have a pitchad, created by myself, for you all. Let me tell you i did it for fun and this is not found in any of the matches. It is a great for all bike lovers. Here it is, the SUZUKI HAYABUSA PITCHAD. Its in the bmp format, because in fsh, it was getting to big.
Please give your feedback.

And for the time being some more bat screenshots also.

Attachments

• Hayabusa Pitchad.zip
    316.1 KB · Views: 1
WOOHOO Guys
Here It is, THE 2GB BATPACK BY ME , with everything the roster , the xml file for player editor etc.
At the end of every installation, do not deselct run option. Enjoy. Any problems , please post them here.

Hey and remember, this patch is copyrighted. I dont have any problems in anyone using it, PROVIDED THAT HE FIRST TAKES MY PERMISSION TO DO IT.

Please add this to the downloads centre.

Attachments

• 2gb Batpack.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 636
Last edited:
can u compile a big picture with all the bats in plz

duded64 said:
can u compile a big picture with all the bats in plz

I Couldnt Combine these pictures, but i have cropped them to the size of 20-60 kb

Here are they

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 3 copy.jpg
    3 copy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
more

more screenies

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 76
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 70
  • Inzamam.jpg
    Inzamam.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 66
Your bats aren't toooooo bad...except I can tell that you made them from pics off the net. ;) (I scratch make mine)

darick said:
Your bats aren't toooooo bad...except I can tell that you made them from pics off the net. ;) (I scratch make mine)

Yeah, i made them from pics on the net, but i tried my best to ,find large enough photos so that my bats are not "pixellated". by the way, did you like my pitchad?

Last edited:
1000*1000

Hi this is another pitchad that i made Very High Resolution 1000*1000 .please everyone tell me whether you like it or not, should i move on or not?

Please give me requests, i like them

Attachments

• Airtel Pitchad.zip
    66.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 56
bakshikshitiz said:
Yeah, i made them from pics on the net, but i tried my best to ,find large enough photos so that my bats are not "pixellated". by the way, did you like my pitchad?

The Hayabusa Pitchad? Yeah, it's pretty good. I don't mind motorbikes.

here are more pitchads, MCLAREN F1 And Superman (Childish, but creative)
Enjoy, Please give your feedbackabout it

Attachments

• Mclaren Pitchad.zip
    688.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Superman Pitch ad.zip
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
Superb work Kshitz! Your 2gb batpack is amazing work and so is the roster :). Keep it up :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread