Story Lancashire Cricket Season 06-07 [ICC05]

Zohaib came and gone, Lancashire running out of the game.

28wo8.gif

treva said:
Usy mate first of all we all discussed our prefrences before the match so take a read and secondly Simbazz the awards were my idea please do not copy thanks

:cheers

Sorry bout that Treva, i wouldnt have said anything i possibly didnt read your post or just didnt take note, your idea is extremly good :D

Now onto matters involving the team!

Ok ok, we are more than a 100 runs adrift with only 4 wickets in hand, this is a great position to be in guys. We need these two guys to get some big runs, and im sure they will! but for the four of you waiting to get out there, just take the bad balls and be patient, we have lots of time left, lets make sure we go in today with a nice comfortable lead which will propel us in the bowling!

Guys keep your heads up because as soon as one head goes down itll have a domino effect! Somerset are against it, a superior bowling line up is bowling to a mediocure batting line up, lets make sure we dont let our batsmen dont have to do too much hard work in the second innings, lets get Lancashire into a cracking position!

Now whats happining in his over, very live, Perillo ran for his 100, and what a great innings, however next ball was the one where McPinch could'nt do anything about, right on target it's 7 wickets for Somerset now.

29kp6.gif

30ot5.gif

Lovley hundred from Perillo but i'd have liked him to build on it; Lancashire in trouble now.

By the way Usy, i'm off soon so if you need anything from me then just assume my answer is yes!

Evo, very very subtle :p

Hey Lancashire you dare crumble and im gunna make sure Usy gives us a load of fitness :D And thats alot for me to say :mad so dont you guys dare!!!!!

The day ends as Somerset have 51 runs lead over Lancashire. Great day for somerset to comeback. Me and the whole Sky Sports team will see you tomorrow, take care bye.

31mx6.gif

We can still do it! :happy, we still have the game in our hands, Uzy go bribe the umpire! :mad: you sould have done this before the match started, lazy guy :p

I hate the word Bribe because that word let Wasim Akram down, when he did'nt even do anything *angry Usy*. Akram my Greatest player and old Captain of Lancashire :).

_1355377_akram300.jpg

:cheers

Last edited:
Whoops! I thought Perillo was out! Ah well, we can definitley get a lead over Somerset now.

But we only got 2 days mate, we will have to play fast and risk.

I feel like finishing the game now :D, but i wanna keep it realistic :D.

Users who are viewing this thread