Story Lancashire Cricket Season 06-07 [ICC05]

Oh no! Farhat out! What a big wicket for Somerset. Our superior batting line-up should see us through though.

Rana comes, and takes Lancashire to 43, with two fours in one over, he looks in top form, yet with best shot of the day.

18gm6.gif

I fancy Rana to make a nice 100 here. Great work once again Usy; This really does look great.

Usyyyy :mad :mad :mad call me Farrukh! not Rana, Rana is my family name.. and this goes for you too evertonfan.

Farrukh_|$B said:
Usyyyy :mad :mad :mad call me Farrukh! not Rana, Rana is my family name.. and this goes for you too evertonfan.

Okay! Sorry Rana!:p

Just kidding, i'll call you Farrukh like I usually do.

Farrukh played some great shots,but got unlucky just edged it back to trescothick who took a fine catch.

19sm2.gif

Looks like I jinxed Farrukh! He doesn't make his century but I still expect Lancashire to bat well here.

Farrukh_|$B said:
I would rather call you Farru if ya don't mind :).

Lunch in Day2, the two quick wickets have now made the match balance.

20cd0.gif

Lancashire still on top in my opinion; We need at least one batsman to make a 100 though.

Lets see how captain Chapman does :p, 'da wee tobie' lol.

Great Delivery, and a very big shout for LBW, and the umpire gives it, Waris gone.

21xs5.gif

Perillo plays two great shots in this over, and brings his Half Century, he is looking good, the young lad.

22fl1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread