Story Lancashire Cricket Season 06-07 [ICC05]

Usy, I'm more of a test player, but am able to rotate the strike well (eg get a big hitter on strike) and keep the scoreboard ticking with an array of original shots, blasting the ball when needed, which is useful for OD and possibly 20 20, depending on the match situation!

PS I'll volunteer Pinchinator

btw i am alos looking for some new graphic's for the award so if anyone can come up with better graphics for the award i'd appreciate it very much

ok i've decided on the announcer of the Pinchinatorz Skill Award and this weeks winner is evo because he is making some new graphics for the award his duties will conclude this Friday his duties will include emailing me who the winners of the award is (1 winner per innings batting and bowling and then one for the match) as i will attempt to make an excel file for it and he will be using the new graphics for each award and to email me the new award btw my email is on my user profile and to all the guys who missed out there's always next week :) plus he will tell me how we are going hope you can do all that evo

pinchinator said:
ok i've decided on the announcer of the Pinchinatorz Skill Award and this weeks winner is evo because he is making some new graphics for the award his duties will conclude this Friday his duties will include emailing me who the winners of the award is (1 winner per innings batting and bowling and then one for the match) as i will attempt to make an excel file for it and he will be using the new graphics for each award and to email me the new award btw my email is on my user profile and to all the guys who missed out there's always next week :) plus he will tell me how we are going hope you can do all that evo

I'll try my best!

Usy mate first of all we all discussed our prefrences before the match so take a read and secondly Simbazz the awards were my idea please do not copy thanks

:cheers

sorry guys i've been my football training all day, i'm damn sorry. updates coming up!

usy said:
sorry guys i've been my football training all day, i'm damn sorry. updates coming up!

Don't worry about it mate, I've had Footy training too! Take your time buddy.

bad start by Farhat in Day2 gives Somerset some hopes.

17rn9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread