Story Lancashire's Quest For Glory: Lancashire vs Somerset (C2005)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Forgot to mention lads, i'm in London for the weekend due to the C&G final; The laptop i'm using doesn't have Cricket 2005 installed on it so that's why I won't be updating until Monday. Sorry to everyone.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
skysportstu7.jpg

Bryant Given A Lifeline

Charles Colville: Lancashire batsman Miles Bryant must have bought God a PS3 in his previous life, as he has just been given a huge lifeline.

Warren Hegg: Unbelievable, the first ball after the lunch break, and Parsons decides that now would be the perfect time to do his famous Geraint Jones impression.

droppm8.jpg

With catching like this, it won't be long before we see Parsons in an England shirt.

Lancashire: 175/4

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
A few things to mention about the game;

1) I recently installed the BF's new bat pack, so all of the bats for the remainder of this match will be wrong. Sorry! They will be fixed for upcoming matches.

2) Ignore the little footprint lookalike thingies in the left hand side picture of my last update. I pressed something by accident on Photishop and couldn't be bothered fixing it.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Dammit! The deadly spyware has struck again! As a result, my computer has been running a bit slower, so I won't be updating tonight.

Again i'm very sorry, and i'll update as soon as I can.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
skysportstu7.jpg

Sixes Galore as Lancashire Recover

Charles Colville: The Lancashire batsmen have really put their foot down here, as each of them have hit a six in the space of two overs.

Warren Hegg: Well Miles Bryant started it all by advancing down the track and launching Ian Blackwell into the merchandise store, and then Ryan Crouch decided to smash Andrew Caddick right back over his head.

downthetrackkj1.jpg

Bryant looks eager to get his hundred quickly with shots like this.

inthestandsku1.jpg

The ball takes a well deserved trip to the Lancashire club shop.

six1hi3.jpg

The Umpire reaches for the clouds as he signalls a six.

downthegroundoj6.jpg

Not to be outshone by his partner, Crouch decideds to launch an almighty six straight back down the ground.

six2qo2.jpg

Six more! For some reason, despite the change in overs, it's still the same umpire signalling six; Maybe the other one is tired.

Lancashire: 189/4

Users who are viewing this thread