Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
langerrox said:
woah nice burma!

Thanks, but it's a bit ropey though don't you think?

By the way, I've started a thread to help us all keep track of who's using which bats. I'm hoping the community will fill in the blanks :) You can check it out here.

Last edited:
so, with the bats, do they go automatically to the right players or wat, help plz...

kool, thx 4 that

can sum1 plz make the following: Ricky Pontings new 1, Michael Clarkes bat, Mcgrath and Gillespie's XFactor's and Martyn's Diablo, thx heaps...

its not 2gb / up to 2gb standad, but for a normal bat its fine

In the .fsh list topic how do you know which bat is which when it says bat28 do you just guess?Ive made one but dont know what the .fsh is.

bat 28 is 93a34f0af15cbb589a007897940d09da.fsh , open up your .gob file c:/programfiles/easports/cricket2005/data data_pc.gob then find that file "93a34f0af15cbb589a007897940d09da.fsh" then export it and open in fshed and import ya bat?

:D time for a change, aside bats heres some woodworm pads and gloves going to make more tomorow!

put in cric 2005 root

Attachments

• woodworm.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 41
I know how to make them work in game and using FshEd but does it tell you what make the bat is or do you need to guess.I made a Woodworm Torch but what bat is that?

yeh its just guess work,:( kp is 18 i think (that was without colins roster)

could you create this bat but with a green handle. i've created myself in the game and this is the bat i use.

Attachments

• DF-Magnum.jpg
    DF-Magnum.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread