Latest News regarding ICC 2009

cricket-captain-pic.jpg

The first picture from the new Cricket Captain has been released it would appear, although this is just a screenshot the interface looks very nice, the score in that 20/20 looks more realistic, 55-2 after 7 overs, and Phillip Hughes is going to be on the front cover apparently not sure if he's the cover for all or whether there'll be an Englishmen for the English release.

Phil Hughes Is Your Ashes Cricket Captain | Kotaku Australia

Thanks for the information Jack, Does anyone know when the game will be out???

If the above website is reliable, June 25 is the release date. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but right now I'm not going to believe anything unless it comes from Chris, aus5892 or Sureshot

On the link on the previous post, it states the release date as 25th june, but that is in Australia, so not sure about uk.
On the childish things site, Aus has stated the boxed version will be out in early july, but the online version possibly earlier.

Oh dear whats Laxman and Dravid doing in an T20 side? It means the AI picks the player according to the talent and not according the hitting ability and current form. waiting for Cricket Coach 09 for T20 games and IPL (though ICC 09 will be on the list for Tests and ODIs)

Love the fact that you can view the hawk-eye and the entire batting scorecard at the same time. Great feature.

Just when i had decided that i will go for Cricket Coach 2009 i hear about this, now once again i am in 2 minds....

A quick questions if anyone knows the answer to it. Say i select India when i play with them would i get the T20 world cup after every couple of years and the 50 over world cup every couple of years or is the T20 world cup just another game mode.

is the international cricket captain site down for everyone or is it just my computer?

Users who are viewing this thread