Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U can only have the clue if u play few online matches against the best of players or else u will never get the clue
Right, added to ignore list.... what the Flip are you on about? Its a rhetorical question.......

Right, added to ignore list.... what the Flip are you on about? Its a rhetorical question.......

Thanks really for reminding me about the ignore list. Was gonna start a petition to get him banned or something. :facepalm

I'm sorry but am I missing something here? Whenever i try and adjust the difficulty sliders when batting (ariel display marker, footwork, timing, bowler quality) and set 'YES' to enable them then the bowling becomes literally unplayable. Is this another bloody bug or am I do something wrong? Seen so much chat on here about adjusting sliders to improve batting.

The issue is , and I will test it further, it seems that a Medium Pacer can now bowl a Certain Bouncer , thats not hittable on either the front or back foot. In Offline Mode , the AI dont bowl these scrap balls. Almost same

thing we had with the Loopy long hops of DBC14 spinners.

I would put it in the "Bug Reporting" thread along with a video of where batsman can't connect to the delivery, along with how you are able to bowl such a delivery (i.e., bowler type, bowler's attributes etc.) so that Big Ant can easily replicate and address the issue. No animation or hot existing for a particular delivery - even if you know it's coming - is a serious issue and needs to be resolved.

I would put it in the "Bug Reporting" thread along with a video of where batsman can't connect to the delivery, along with how you are able to bowl such a delivery (i.e., bowler type, bowler's attributes etc.) so that Big Ant can easily replicate and address the issue. No animation or hot existing for a particular delivery - even if you know it's coming - is a serious issue and needs to be resolved.
At least some one understood me what I want to express

I'm sorry but am I missing something here? Whenever i try and adjust the difficulty sliders when batting (ariel display marker, footwork, timing, bowler quality) and set 'YES' to enable them then the bowling becomes literally unplayable. Is this another bloody bug or am I do something wrong? Seen so much chat on here about adjusting sliders to improve batting.

It looks like your 'Shot Timing' modifier is too high. here's the thing - the default value shown in the game for 'Hard' difficulty for the modifier is 75 and for 'Hardest' it is 100. I can assure you that this mapping is plain wrong.

Try one thing... enable batting modifier for say 'Hard' but bring down the 'Shot Timing Difficulty' batting modifier to 60 and go from there. In my experience there's not much point in going any higher than 65 or high 60s value for that specific modifier.

My suggestion is to keep 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier constant to a value that's your sweet spot (could be 50, 55, 60 etc.) and then tweak other modifiers and settings around it (say 'Ball Marker Display Time') to get the best experience you can. What 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier does is that as its value increases, the earlier you have to play a shot to time the shot perfectly. And there comes a point when the modifier value is so high (in 70s IMO) that you literally have to play a shot before it leaves the bowler's hand![DOUBLEPOST=1513956469][/DOUBLEPOST]
At least some one understood me what I want to express

Video my man video! It transcends words... :yes

Last edited:
Atleast someone got my point thanks a lot

It looks like your 'Shot Timing' modifier is too high. here's the thing - the default value shown in the game for 'Hard' difficulty for the modifier is 75 and for 'Hardest' it is 100. I can assure you that this mapping is plain wrong.

Try one thing... enable batting modifier for say 'Hard' but bring down the 'Shot Timing Difficulty' batting modifier to 60 and go from there. In my experience there's not much point in going with 65 or high 60s value for that specific modifier.

My suggestion is to keep 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier constant to a value that's your sweet spot (could be 50, 55, 60 etc.) and then tweak other modifiers and settings around it (say 'Ball Marker Display Time') to get the best experience you can. What 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier is that as its value increases, the earlier you have to play a shot to time the shot perfectly. And there comes a point when the modifier value is so high (in 70s IMO) that you literally have to play a shot before it leaves the bowler's hand![DOUBLEPOST=1513956469][/DOUBLEPOST]

Video is in making from my side ur name please if u want u can try it will give u a psn id
Vedio man vedio name please[DOUBLEPOST=1513957361][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ignorance is the easiest way to escape from the reality haha

Try one thing... enable batting modifier for say 'Hard' but bring down the 'Shot Timing Difficulty' batting modifier to 60 and go from there. In my experience there's not much point in going any higher than 65 or high 60s value for that specific modifier.

My suggestion is to keep 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier constant to a value that's your sweet spot (could be 50, 55, 60 etc.) and then tweak other modifiers and settings around it (say 'Ball Marker Display Time') to get the best experience you can. What 'Shot Timing Difficulty' modifier does is that as its value increases, the earlier you have to play a shot to time the shot perfectly. And there comes a point when the modifier value is so high (in 70s IMO) that you literally have to play a shot before it leaves the bowler's hand![DOUBLEPOST=1513956469][/DOUBLEPOST]

You sir....are 100% correct. Put shot timing at 50 and it works now.

i started playing career mode with star player for Australia. playing on Hard/legend classic level & enjoying the game thoroughly atm. will level up/use custom modifiers once i get bored with this mode :)
has anyone else noticed the issue with competition mode in career mode though? i was playing a tri nation t20 (aus,nz,England) in career mode, made it to the finals but the final game never occurred. it simply disappeared from the schedule. i am not able to find the competition in the completed competition list either. wondering if am missing something. (this is on Xbox).

i started playing career mode with star player for Australia. playing on Hard/legend classic level & enjoying the game thoroughly atm. will level up/use custom modifiers once i get bored with this mode :)
has anyone else noticed the issue with competition mode in career mode though? i was playing a tri nation t20 (aus,nz,England) in career mode, made it to the finals but the final game never occurred. it simply disappeared from the schedule. i am not able to find the competition in the completed competition list either. wondering if am missing something. (this is on Xbox).
I think cyclone must have come for the week so the tournament was abandoned.
As it's not visible anyways.
Lot of rain or cyclone.

Last edited:
Go through all modifier and select everything to more than 80 and put it on maximum. TRUST ME SINCE I HAVE DONE THAT ANYTHING ITS EVEN HARD ME TO GET HUNDERED.
AN OTHER THING THE ABOVE SETTING IS FOR PHYSICAL MODIFIER.
FOR BATTING MODIFIER YOU NEED TO PUT ALL SETTING ABOVE 60. IT WILL BE WHOLE NEW GAME EXPERIENCE.

Thanks really for reminding me about the ignore list. Was gonna start a petition to get him banned or something. :facepalm
How is it annoying u.
Brother u are trying to defy the law of freedom of speech.Grow up kid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread