Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Stumping issue - is it Keeper is not attempting to stump after you miss shot or the batsman react and reach back to his crease in time (when right button is pressed) ?

Both got fixed but in stumping if you are two far then you cannt come back as it is good thing because you are taking risk to play that shot

Batsman foot is not going out of the crease like earlier when we miss a slog shot.
You mean the aggressive/lofted (non advancing) shots. Right ?

There is this beautiful new flick animation the AI is using which has been added. Don’t think it’s available for human batting yet.

Also, sweep shots are back and looks very convincing.

@MattW Regarding the fix related to gameplay modifiers in online mode, is it possible that people can continue using the old patch (1.05) and have the sliders on? Or does playing online mandates the latest patch being installed?

@MattW I have been facing problems playing multiplayer offline, everytime I play it offline all the other teams that have been downloaded get censored, have been facing this problem for a long time,happens everytime I connect the other controller, any fix?

Okay. Playing a T20 at Allan Border Field, which happens to be one of the smaller grounds. AI is still not taking singles.

Possibly because AI still is kinda conservative or maybe a single in these smaller grounds can actually lead to a runout.

@MattW Regarding the fix related to gameplay modifiers in online mode, is it possible that people can continue using the old patch (1.05) and have the sliders on? Or does playing online mandates the latest patch being installed?
You are required to have the latest patch to play online.

@MattW I have been facing problems playing multiplayer offline, everytime I play it offline all the other teams that have been downloaded get censored, have been facing this problem for a long time, any fix?
Downloaded content will be censored for accounts that are either not signed in to a PSN/Xbox Live account, or signed into one that restricts access to user generated content, such as a child account or other age restricted account. You don't need an active internet connection, but you need to have signed in to PSN/Xbox Live while online to validate account permissions before disconnecting - if you sign out, it will invalidate access to user created/downloaded content and censor it.

These are Sony/Microsoft restrictions, so this can't be changed.

Played a few overs of T20. Apart from the laggy performance in Night matches everything else seems to have received attention.

I also seem to be nicking alot more, so that’s a good thing.

But the very distance of the sixes still remains to be a bit too much imo which makes it feel like it’s easy to hit sixes.

Overall, looks like a solid patch.
As long as sixes are not coming easy, its fine, I think it will be then more rewarding to see the ball going way into the stands.

Brought my PS4 with me to my holiday visit to India exactly for this :P Thanks BA. Never lets me down!

You mean the aggressive/lofted (non advancing) shots. Right ?
Yep. Checked for that against Imran Tahir (2 overs). The Keeper tried to stump me everytime I missed a shot. In the default stand, Batsman did not get stumped. So I tried standing one step ahead of the default stand and next ball he was stumped.

What about game crash in career mode? Shots playing on on side but ball traveling to off side issue?

Has career rewards being linked with Performance in this patch? @MattW was this tweaked ?

Okay. Playing a T20 at Allan Border Field, which happens to be one of the smaller grounds. AI is still not taking singles.

Possibly because AI still is kinda conservative or maybe a single in these smaller grounds can actually lead to a runout.

Yeah I mentioned this in testing... not sure why

with little information about the tweaks, only beta testers @WealeyH and @blockerdave and others can tel is what is being tweaked to improve the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread