Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

What a brilliant league this was . A well deserved winner there . :thumbs I would like to see the next season btw . :p

Can I see my name as a co. of ICC Wisden XI? :D Good to have consolation awards of Golden Bat and Golden Bowl for our team.

So will there be next season if yes will it be nation based if yes give me AUSTRALIA :)

So will there be next season if yes will it be nation based if yes give me AUSTRALIA :)

please don't book a team in advance,just show interest for now.

Yes, there will be a nation based season, the next one. Varun asked me if my about my wish to stay with Australia as I was the the manager last time around and I have confirmed that I'll be managing the baggy green team.

Yeah and a nation-based one. Sorry, Fenil's already managing Australia. I'll post the list of available teams once I get confirmations from the managers whom I've sent VMs to.

Yes, there will be a nation based season, the next one. Varun asked me if my about my wish to stay with Australia as I was the the manager last time around and I have confirmed that I'll be managing the baggy green team.

Now that's what I call a miser . :p

Well, if the next season is starting before June 4, I'll need a co. That said, if there are too many takers for Australia, I'd not mind managing the Poms or the Calypsos instead. :)

Well, if the next season is starting before June 4, I'll need a co. That said, if there are too many takers for Australia, I'd not mind managing the Poms or the Calypsos instead. :)

I'm looking to start Season V in a few days time. England and West Indies might not be free if sos and User decide to continue with them.

give me and sami kumar a team please :) will work together we have Anish's team very well

Anish's team i.e Gunners XI is no longer a part of this league. LAB has become country-based once again so only international teams are up for managing. Take a look at the previous season archives (season I, II & III) for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread