Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

Teams confirmed so far :-

Team | Manager Australia |
Fenil
South Africa
|
Dipak
Pakistan
|
pallu
Rest of the World
|

Unconfirmed & empty teams :-

Team | Manager West Indies |
unconfirmed
England
|
unconfirmed
India
|
unconfirmed
New Zealand
|
empty
Sri Lanka
|
empty​

If available, any would do.:)

So far, New Zealand and Sri Lanka are the only teams without a manager. The previous managers of England, West Indies and India are yet to confirm their participation.

Sri Lanka but if any team out of those unconfirmed become available make me the manager of them

Would love to have a team, preferably India (if the previous owner backs out) otherwise Sri Lanka would be nice (love to see the likes of Ranatunga, Murali and all the oldies back).

Rather give me NZL for now

Sri Lanka but if any team out of those unconfirmed become available make me the manager of them

Would love to have a team, preferably India (if the previous owner backs out) otherwise Sri Lanka would be nice (love to see the likes of Ranatunga, Murali and all the oldies back).

Alright. So that makes it :-

Team | Manager England | unconfirmed Australia | Fenil South Africa | Dipak West Indies | unconfirmed New Zealand | vaibhav India | Ahmad94 Pakistan | pallu Sri Lanka | Umair2000 Rest of the World | The Author

All I need to do now is wait for the managers of England and West Indies to confirm their participation.

Alright. So that makes it :-

Team | Manager England | unconfirmed Australia | Fenil South Africa | Dipak West Indies | unconfirmed New Zealand | vaibhav India | Ahmad94 Pakistan | pallu Sri Lanka | Umair2000 Rest of the World | The Author

All I need to do now is wait for the managers of England and West Indies to confirm their participation.

i guess you missed me i had a confirmed about my participation in the league......

You all can now vote to decide which country will host Season V. You have only 4 days before the poll closes so hurry up and get voting.

i guess you missed me i had a confirmed about my participation in the league......

Well, you could still return as a co-manager of a team if you want. Don't forget, managers of England and West Indies haven't been confirmed yet. In case one of them declines to continue, another free team might just pop up.

Well, you could still return as a co-manager of a team if you want. Don't forget, managers of England and West Indies haven't been confirmed yet. In case one of them declines to continue, another free team might just pop up.

give me west Indies if the managers decline to continue......if not make the co-manager of any team which you think may need assistance

ohh VC you have given team to vaibhav i have 1st asked you for a team :( please give any team left West Indies or Sri Lanka :) you know i have managed Anish's team well :)

ohh VC you have given team to vaibhav i have 1st asked you for a team :( please give any team left West Indies or Sri Lanka :) you know i have managed Anish's team well :)

You asked for an invalid team, pal. And besides, this isn't a first come first serve either. Neither Sri Lanka, nor West Indies are available at the moment. You're too late to enter unless you want to become the co-manager of a team.

Users who are viewing this thread