Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

I liked to Richie amongst the runs. He was our one of the last lion hearted batsmen with no fear facing the best of fast bowling with no helmet on. He should ideally bat in the middle order with it being:

#3 Lara
#4 Richardson
#5 Adams/Hooper
#6 Shiv Chanders (because that is his favourite number to bat at)

It will far more balanced if Shiv can be pushed up at #5. Also, if VC allows, I would have had the fiery Jamaican Patrick Patterson in. Ambrose-Walsh-Patterson-Bishop together would have given the best of the batsmen a tough time.

It will far more balanced if Shiv can be pushed up at #5. Also, if VC allows, I would have had the fiery Jamaican Patrick Patterson in. Ambrose-Walsh-Patterson-Bishop together would have given the best of the batsmen a tough time.

I'll allow the changes, but only for this West Indian team. No other. They look like they badly need it and it is disappointing to see them lose this way. Bring in Patterson, Otis Gibson, Vasbert Drakes or whoever you feel right.

I'll allow the changes, but only for this West Indian team. No other. They look like they badly need it and it is disappointing to see them lose this way. Bring in Patterson, Otis Gibson, Vasbert Drakes or whoever you feel right.
You should have done this to New Zealand.

Here is your chance, @Mr Nokkaya Grab it with both hands.

Here is your chance, @Mr Nokkaya Grab it with both hands.

ten_finger_m219280.jpg

i'll take them, but don't know which player can be replaced...any help?

Amazing! This has been a dream run so far and I hope this continues. Good thing is that everyone are performing here and there. I really don't want to make any changes so I will go with an unchanged XI.

Amazing! This has been a dream run so far and I hope this continues. Good thing is that everyone are performing here and there. I really don't want to make any changes so I will go with an unchanged XI.

You might have to at last. The strain of bowling more than 40 overs a match for three consecutive matches has finally caught up with Garth le Roux. I'm just telling ya beforehand, although I haven't posted the injuries list yet. I guess he could still play with a rating drop as a first/second change option.

Users who are viewing this thread