Lie to me.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simple game. post 3 "facts" or stories about yourself. One of which is fabricated and the other two are true. And then we guess which one is made up

I'll start

1) when I was 5 years old I thought that I was a superhero. I called myself leaf man,my power was that i could float from any height and land on the floor safely. I practised jumping down the stairs, off the couch etc then I made a cape out of green christmas wrapping paper, climbed a tree and jumped out of it. Broke my leg.

2)When I was 10 I was in the changing room at bellefield just after the players had finished showering. Pretty much the entire squad were wearing nothing but towels. A while later Gazza made a joke to me about boobies.

3)When I was 15 in a bid to find some sense of deeper meaning in life I strongly considered converting to islam. I adopted a lot of the teachings such as not drinking alcohol and eating pork. it lasted about 2 weeks before i realised I was being ridiculous

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm guessing we get to post our stories/facts only if we guess our previous poster's lie right? In which case, I'm gonna go with story/fact 1 - the leaf man story.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I'm guessing we get to post our stories/facts only if we guess our previous poster's lie right? In which case, I'm gonna go with story/fact 1 - the leaf man story.

not really fussed. can post them whenever you want, but it'd be stupid if everyone just posted their facts without guessing.

not going to say if you're right or not as I want to see what others guess, but feel free to post your own

P

pcfan123

Im changing to 2 also. I can totally see Ste trying to "enlighten" himself at 15

Ste is 20ish methinks, 10 would have been too long ago for Gazza to have commented on it

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Im changing to 2 also. I can totally see Ste trying to "enlighten" himself at 15

Ste is 20ish methinks, 10 would have been too long ago for Gazza to have commented on it

Do you know who Gazza is? I thought you didn't watch football.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Number 1 was the lie.

I'm 21 and Gazza was at Everton between 2000-2002.

As for number 3 I never believe in Islam or would have ever classed myself as a Muslim, i simply thought about it.

Number one is a story i stole from one of my favourite fiction novels. The protagonist makes it up just because he can.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OH I want a go. Here goes

1) When I was in primary school, I poured PVA glue on my teachers hair.
2) When my friend got drunk, me and my other friend persuaded him that he could get in to narnia through a wall, and he ran at it only to knock him out and break his nose.
3) I have meet Amir Khan the boxer in Bradford and he gave me his boxing gloves, which I later lost on a betting on a Pakistani cricket match

Users who are viewing this thread