Lie to me.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm going to say number 2. I'm pretty sure I'v read that story on the internet before more than once.

In a similar way that on every forums someone has a mate who has cracked one off then instantly fell asleep to then wake up to his mum having laid a fresh cup of tea on the table next to him

P

pcfan123

anyone who feels like it can go next I guess.

Damn your authoritarian attitude.

----------

OH I want a go. Here goes

1) When I was in primary school, I poured PVA glue on my teachers hair.
2) When my friend got drunk, me and my other friend persuaded him that he could get in to narnia through a wall, and he ran at it only to knock him out and break his nose.
3) I have meet Amir Khan the boxer in Bradford and he gave me his boxing gloves, which I later lost on a betting on a Pakistani cricket match

Betting is haram.

3 for me.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Damn your authoritarian attitude.

----------

Betting is haram.

3 for me.

but if he was a strict muslim he would be unlikely to be with people drinking to that extent....

3 could be false, seems pretty unlikely to get Khan's gloves, unless it was just like a generic set of gloves he had there and not ones he had boxed in (well he'd probably give his gloves from the Prescott fight to just about anyone I guess)

P

pcfan123

He lives in England, so I'm thinking he's exposed to it but does not partake.

Betting would mean he partook in something haram.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
He lives in England, so I'm thinking he's exposed to it but does not partake.

Betting would mean he partook in something haram.

his profile says he is 17, obviously this fact and being in england makes anything drink related more likely to be true. And also the betting aspect less true, but then wagering something like that suggests a bet with a friend and not with any person/institution where being under-age is relevant.

but i can't really get past the fact i think the narnia story is sort of like a minor urban legend so I can't see it being true. Maybe he's included it as a lie but trying to claim it's true to make him look like a wacky party animal or something and both 2+3 are false.

And i've clearly put too much thought and effort into this.

P

pcfan123

lol maybe they're all fake and we're being taken for a wild ride.

This guy is a genius

P

pcfan123

and he is the one with the 8 inch saus.

Now I'm totally jealous.

P

pcfan123

It's number 2.

Thinking you can go into narnia is not exactly something that drunk does. Maybe if he was on LSD or ate some shrooms. But drunk people? nah sounds made up. And it sounds made up by someone who doesn't drink alcohol.

2 is my choice.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i go with #3 ;)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Number 2 it is. Well done guys :)

----------

his profile says he is 17, obviously this fact and being in england makes anything drink related more likely to be true. And also the betting aspect less true, but then wagering something like that suggests a bet with a friend and not with any person/institution where being under-age is relevant.

but i can't really get past the fact i think the narnia story is sort of like a minor urban legend so I can't see it being true. Maybe he's included it as a lie but trying to claim it's true to make him look like a wacky party animal or something and both 2+3 are false.

And i've clearly put too much thought and effort into this.

You have put much though in to this. 2 is false.

P

pcfan123

1) I drunk drove and crashed my friends sports car into a ditch, abandoned it and never suffered the consequences

2) I took a poo on my neighbors porch, she called the cops and I had two Sherrifs interrogate me

3) I was drunk downtown, got separated from my friends, fell hit my head on the sidewalk and woke up in the hospital. My friends were at the local jails looking for me, they never checked the hospitals that night.

Users who are viewing this thread