Linking Players / Teams

If you download a linked team then all of the linked players in that team should keep their personal links - if this is not happening then there is a bug.

We are looking into this right now.

Thats good to know Ross, hope you can sort it.

In my case then I would download and link other creators domestic teams first, which would have a lot of players I don't even know what they look like in real life.

Then I would link my own International teams, so the international team players would overwrite the respective domestic team players, meaning my own creations would filter down into the domestic teams. Would it work that way with no bug Ross?

If you download a linked team then all of the linked players in that team should keep their personal links - if this is not happening then there is a bug.

We are looking into this right now.

Thanks ross. That would solve the issue.

Sorry Israr, the "created by" issues were unforeseen, we're trying to minimise the chance that people can get credit from the work of others.

Rahane?
Harbhajan?
Rohit sharma?
I forgot the last one

Rahane yes - thanks. Harbajhan I guess so - need to check stats. no it wasn't Rohit Sharma, turned out it was another R Sharma - forgot his first name already :)

still looking into the last one!

---------------
Rahul Sharma. Rohit was someone else :)

--------

mohammed shami was the last one. (or shami ahmed. cannot find him on the server though.)

Last edited:
Sounds good. And yes that's mohammad shami....not sure whether it will worth making him though as i do not think he will feature in the team that much

no, i can't find him on the server.

do you know ho it works, if i download your india team, and link it to the disc india team, but not all players are the same (e.g. you don't have shami, the disc doesn't have yuvraj) how can it link? does it link only the players it can?

this is why i have been doing player by player so far.

Sounds good. And yes that's mohammad shami....not sure whether it will worth making him though as i do not think he will feature in the team that much

You did an Indian team I downloaded a team india but this got even ganguly in where is your team ?

i mean, sorry yuvraj is there in the disc team but aaron isn't. i can't find aaron in delhi either, so i guess there is no player to link to :(

In cases where there is no counterpart you can just use "add to a team" and directly add him to the default team. Similarly keep adding him to the other default teams too like delhi. Then manually add stats and attributes/skills.

----------

no, i can't find him on the server.

do you know ho it works, if i download your india team, and link it to the disc india team, but not all players are the same (e.g. you don't have shami, the disc doesn't have yuvraj) how can it link? does it link only the players it can?

this is why i have been doing player by player so far.

Do NOT team link right now....

If you need something to do, then individually link my players to the default team and then delete the downloaded teams and players.

----------

Team link does not perform individual player links automatically....at least not in its current state. It simply replaces the players.

----------

I say this because while linking players you would want the players to show up in domestic teams also. Currently downloading a completed team like the india done does not seem to include individual player links for multiple teams and hence using team link would be the bad way to go.

Currently i will only use team link after doing the individual links. Once they fix the player to multiple team link issue, i wil try team linking for the downloaded and completed teams (linked by the creator).

Users who are viewing this thread