Linking Players / Teams

First I replaced all my indian players with only stats unchecked I forgot to uncheck attributes and skills. When I try to replace that my team players are not avaliable for linking . I cant unlink and relink players pls help me...

Hi all

been messing around with the academy, ive linked the default Australian and English players to their real name and stats,

user name prisky if you would like to download the teams with the real names and likeness (credit to others who have made the players, fantastic job!!!):thumbs

Just to put the effort of Big Ant in to perspective, today marked the start of the Australian Domestic Season. A kid named Sam Rainbird made his One Day debut for Tasmania today...and there is a linked player in the Tasmania squad for him (Samuel Richard). The guys certainly didn't half-arse these rosters.

TY4NKBP.jpg

Putting together a list of player links (will cover Australian teams)

Anybody interested in this type of thing?

Anybody interested in this type of thing?[/QUOTE]

Very interested!. Thanks

TY4NKBP.jpg

Anybody interested in this type of thing?

Isn't it goin to be easier to click "get best" option, or is there another reason for why you're doin it??
Good work btw fair play for all the work.

Isn't it goin to be easier to click "get best" option, or is there another reason for why you're doin it??

Get best will only be of use once it's all linked... This will help the team creators do the linking

Get best will only be of use once it's all linked... This will help the team creators do the linking

Ah I see! With teams you create that aren't real life teams, I take it linking doesn't have to be done, and I just download it from server(if I upload it to server once complete) when I have the game!

Still not clear how 'get best teams' will deal with multiple players. If our downloaded teams are from different creators we will have lots of different versions of the same player. How will that effect career mode. Any clues Ross.?

Still not clear how 'get best teams' will deal with multiple players. If our downloaded teams are from different creators we will have lots of different versions of the same player. How will that effect career mode. Any clues Ross.?

agree, that's a concern because stats integrity is something i will be quite anal about - stats tracking is a great feature but it will be spoiled if we end up with various versions of the same player and weird stats.

mostly i will be finding my own players anyway, because i want to make sure I like the players. doubt i'll ever use get best to be honest - i am not gonna be diving straight into a "county championship" i will be playing eng v aus; my eng worst xi against my aus 90/2000s; and my all time - i've done these myself.

the rest i will get round to as and when i play with them, make sure the linking is proper. i don't need the IPL teams linked from day one cuz i am highly unlikely to play it.

also don't trust the "get best" simply because i don't trust the ratings. highest rated is unlikely to be the best - i have seen some shocking creations rated much higher than really good ones.

Is there the option to get best but from only certain creators?? Israr ravjsm blocker etc?? If get best is used does it update every team or just one at a time?

think it's one at a time, either player or team.

don't think you can get only from certain creators. just done on ratings.

Thanks block, I won't be too bothered by the t20 teams anyway will want real test sides(wanna do a test league is possible) will obviously want international teams from different eras for that! But even with the county teams I don't thing ill be too concerned!!! Might be nice to play a world 1st class league but 20/20 won't ever be needed because its just not cricket!!!!

Those were the only two teams I'd done so far so only about 3 minutes of work!

Mainly just doing it because I've created the Big Bash and Aus Domestic sides

Users who are viewing this thread