London 2012 Olympics

Look, no one here has the right to criticise someone, if they do let the pressure get to them. Not one of us has ever had an entire nation on our shoulders, and I find it slightly arrogant that some here are dishing out criticism left, right and centre.

The footballers, that's a long running problem - part pressure, part just not good enough.

Look, no one here has the right to criticise someone, if they do let the pressure get to them. Not one of us has ever had an entire nation on our shoulders, and I find it slightly arrogant that some here are dishing out criticism left, right and centre.

The footballers, that's a long running problem - part pressure, part just not good enough.

No that's where your wrong this is a forum, opinion is welcome positive or negative, so I'm within my right to criticise her if I want as long as its in the rules

All my point is, is that she didn't achieve what she should of, something she would admit,
3rd when your favourite is failure, harsh but true.

I'm not knocking her effort at all, total respect to them all, but it's not setting the best example that 3rd is good enough when you have given years of training for that moment.

Man city not retaining there title next season is failure, Bolton, Blackburn not coming back to the prem at the first attempt,,,failure.

See my point.

Last edited:
Yahoo:

Maurice Greene says he expects Usain Bolt's training partner and rival Yohan Blake to win the Olympic 100m final on Sunday night.

Greene, who won gold in Sydney in 2000, said in his capacity as a Eurosport expert for London 2012 that Blake is "the man to beat."

Love the showboating in the 100m, Gatland looking around then Bolt doing his usual while Black eased up. Powell looking at the big screen and coming 3rd was pretty funny.

Bolt's going to smash the world record imo. Dude just did it so easy in his semi, can't see anyone running him down.

Bolt failed big time by my standards.

But atleast he won golden medal and has made a new Olympic record and Blake too silver medal .:)

tweaking NBC, didn't show it live because they wanted to show it during primetime. What did they show instead? Women's volleyball!

kerplucking NBC, didn't show it live because they wanted to show it during primetime. What did they show instead? Women's volleyball!

Ah, how glad I am to have the BBC and their 26-channel Olympic coverage.

Ah, how glad I am to have the BBC and their 26-channel Olympic coverage.

More annoying still are the American commentators I have to listen to. Not only do they not know what they're talking about, their accents are annoying as hell. I was getting pretty annoyed when they kept calling fullbacks and wingers "outside backs" and "outside forwards" during the football, or as they call it, "SAAAHHCKERR".

kerplucking NBC, didn't show it live because they wanted to show it during primetime. What did they show instead? Women's volleyball!

OSN sports 1 hd was also showing the same thing that was women's volleyball so instead of watching that I watched live Men's 100m race on PTV sports live .

Saudi Sports,Dubai Sports,Abu Dhabi Sports :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread