London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have been sleeping continusely for 2 months mahesh babu.

andrew_nixon said:
The USA went to war against Afghanistan as the government there were hiding, and giving aid to, Osama Bin Laden, who is believed to be the "mastermind" behind the 9/11 attacks.
Mastermind?No,he is just the figure head,the symbol,the flag,the national animal...lol
His second in command is the real 'Mastermind'.

Mahesh Babu said:
This news is vey sad.When did it happen?
The first bombings happened on the 7th of July,the second(failed attempt)was on the 21st of July.There have been some key arrests also.

Briggsey said:
Well, not by me they wont, as I have said in earlier posts, we are all brothers and sisters living together, weather you like it or not, the killing of innocents is not justified in anyway no matter who does it (UK and USA included) I myself do not agree with Blair and his policies on the matter, and to me Blair and Bush are as bad as the terrorists carrying out these blatant acts of destruction.

pal said:
And Bharat, some of the people who died in those attacks probably held Briggsey's view, so you can't condemn an entire nation because of what a part of their population supports.

I agree.

Let me take a break.I'm going to play Counter-Strike :onpc
See u later guys bye.

sachin said:
Mastermind?No,he is just the figure head,the symbol,the flag,the national animal...lol
His second in command is the real 'Mastermind'.
That's why I put mastermind in quotation marks.

bharat said:
Condemn the London bombings and withdraw your statement that we deserved it then. You too fardin.

andrew_nixon said:
That's why I put mastermind in quotation marks.
Well,you could of told people,who may not no as much as you,who the probable Mastermind is.That would have been nice,but probably to much to ask.... :rolleyes:

Briggsey said:
Well, not by me they wont, as I have said in earlier posts, we are all brothers and sisters living together, weather you like it or not, the killing of innocents is not justified in anyway no matter who does it (UK and USA included) I myself do not agree with Blair and his policies on the matter, and to me Blair and Bush are as bad as the terrorists carrying out these blatant acts of destruction.

thanks briggsey

sachin said:
He is a rich Saudi Arabian,but he's hiding in either Pak or Afganistan.
Exactly. He was in Afganistan when the US invaded. The only way he could have got out of Afghanistan is into the mountains on the Pakistan/Afghanistan border. The other borders are too well guarded for him to escape.

Considering he was apparantley on a dialysis machine at the time of 9/11, he probably couldn't have got too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread