London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are conspiracy theories going around that the Pakistani Prime Minister(or is it President?),doesn't want him caught,and thats why he is always saying that Bin Laden is in Afganistan.

There are 2 posibilities
1.Bin Laden is Dead
2.He is in Pakistan

I really pitty Musharaff.He's like having a double edged knife.
If he tells out where Bin Laden is ,the Islamic extremists would be angry & would create some sort of riot in Pakistan,
Also Big Boss(USA) is putting pressure on him.That's why oflate USA is moving closer with India :P :D

For Andrew,if u want me to take back my statement,then u agree that England is a terrorist state,becos they also killed many innocent people in Iraq.

found this: Isalamic terrorists please read:

What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the
Qur?an, God has said:

Qur?an said:
God does not forbid you from showing
kindness and dealing justly with those who
have not fought you about religion and have
not driven you out of your homes. God loves
just dealers.
 (Qur?an, 60:8)
The Prophet Muhammad  used to prohibit soldiers from
killing women and children,2 and he would advise them: { ...Do
not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child. }3

In light of these and other Islamic texts, the act of inciting terror
in the hearts of defenseless civilians, the wholesale destruction of
buildings and properties, the bombing and maiming of innocent
men, women, and children are all forbidden and detestable acts
according to Islam and the Muslims. Muslims follow a religion of
peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing
to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims.
If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this
person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

Exactly.... the quran also says:

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman. nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock. save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone"

WHOEVER IS A TERRORIST HE CAN NEVER BE A MUSLIM!

bharat said:
For Andrew,if u want me to take back my statement,then u agree that England is a terrorist state,becos they also killed many innocent people in Iraq.
I won't say something that isn't true.

By the way, for those that seem to be under the dillusion that the Quran is a peaceful text, please note that I, as a non-believer, will either get my hands and feet hacked off, stoned to death, crucified, or burnt alive depending on which part of the book you read.

And for those who refuse to condemn all terroist acts, this also applies to hypocrites......

heloo guys i have been reading this post about cricket for about month now but never replied but today u lot talkin bout different topic

now i start practising islam hmm well 5 months now properly and serisouly i will tell u one thing Islam denoune terrioism now andrew nixon saying tht me as a non belive will get stoned to death ---i acutally i dint read in the Quran bruv...islam religion is for alll its not made jst for arabs etc...islam religon for All---islam is agaisnt who ---who is againt islam...if u like saying that non beliber we will get stoned to death or like dat then y ---so many non muslim convetrhing to islam i seen loads of people ----islam is fastest religion in america and in world===so dont u think people will ranaway from islam ---if saying these stuff like oh ur a unblelive kill him ---it dnt say taht if it say i swer none of da non belivver will enter to islam...

People all i need to say -----i beeen checking thise for mont and all ur reply i have seen u lot frendly n give luv to each other ===please on jst stupid dissucioon dnt make hatred against each other ==
Peaces guys and Luv cricket!!!

Also, as Pak Cricketer says-Terrorists will never be proper Muslims. They can say that they are, but they are not. They use the religon as an excuse.

Why are some politicians saying that the attackers were not welcomed in the community and they were misguided thats what drove them to these acts. They CHOOSE to go to Pakistan and go to the school's. Also, that more money should be spent on making asian and muslim communities feel welcome.

SOME of these asians and muslims choose not to repect our traditions, not learn our language and preach against the west in the WEST!!! They should not be allowed to stay/come here if this is the case.

Now, families that come here, work, cause no problems at all are being chucked out! We are too politically correct here!

(Remember, by some I do mean a tiny minority-but they are causing the problems)

I do not mean to offend any REAL muslim or any of the asian community that are proud to be British.

I think all religion is a very bad idea. Ironically, I think religion will be man's downfall.

Last edited:
bharat said:
There are 2 posibilities
In light of these and other Islamic texts, the act of inciting terror
in the hearts of defenseless civilians, the wholesale destruction of
buildings and properties, the bombing and maiming of innocent
men, women, and children are all forbidden and detestable acts
according to Islam and the Muslims. Muslims follow a religion of
peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing
to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims.
If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this
person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.
Well in alot of Islamic states women are considered second citizens,and can be killed just for having an affair,while the family member who commits the crime gets only a few months jail time.Plus i don't think you can use bits of text (from any religious book),as religious books are very contradictory.You'll always see people stating things from the Bible or Qu' ran,and then other people also using bits of text for a completley different view.Amzingly contradictory!

Amarzeb said:
heloo guys i have been reading this post about cricket for about month now but never replied but today u lot talkin bout different topic

now i start practising islam hmm well 5 months now properly and serisouly i will tell u one thing Islam denoune terrioism now andrew nixon saying tht me as a non belive will get stoned to death ---i acutally i dint read in the Quran bruv...islam religion is for alll its not made jst for arabs etc...islam religon for All---islam is agaisnt who ---who is againt islam...if u like saying that non beliber we will get stoned to death or like dat then y ---so many non muslim convetrhing to islam i seen loads of people ----islam is fastest religion in america and in world===so dont u think people will ranaway from islam ---if saying these stuff like oh ur a unblelive kill him ---it dnt say taht if it say i swer none of da non belivver will enter to islam...

People all i need to say -----i beeen checking thise for mont and all ur reply i have seen u lot frendly n give luv to each other ===please on jst stupid dissucioon dnt make hatred against each other ==
Peaces guys and Luv cricket!!!
I don't think Andrew was saying that he wouldn't be permitted to become a believer,but as a non believer he would be stoned to death(because he doesn't believe in God).

themuel1 said:
Also, as Pak Cricketer says-Terrorists will never be proper Muslims. They can say that they are, but they are not. They use the religon as an excuse.

Why are some politicians saying that the attackers were not welcomed in the community and they were misguided thats what drove them to these acts. They CHOOSE to go to Pakistan and go to the school's. Also, that more money should be spent on making asian and muslim communities feel welcome.

SOME of these asians and muslims choose not to repect our traditions, not learn our language and preach against the west in the WEST!!! They should not be allowed to stay/come here if this is the case.

Now, families that come here, work, cause no problems at all are being chucked out! We are too politically correct here!

I do not mean to offend any REAL muslim or any of the asian community that are proud to be British.

I think all religion is a very bad idea. Ironically, I think religion will be man's downfall.
I agree with your post,especially the last bit!;)

themuel1 said:

If you are not aware of the fact that alot of muslims have already been deported back or denied to be givin citizen ships and some who wanted to enter Uk,USA They were ignored.

I guarante you that in the future a year or two from now muslims will be denied to enter any western countries,

The goverment of england is also responsible.They should search and take action againts people who are supporting or funding exteremist mind you they are doing that,but that is not enough,

They already have broken law(constituation)by torturing the terrorists to gain further information,

I am supporting the war againts terrorists,

because I dont want to see good muslims who come to work for food and their family ending up in the concentration camps.I dont want history to repeat it self once more :clap

fardin said:
I guarante you that in the future a year or two from now muslims will be denied to enter any western countries,
Considering how much arse-kissing the UK government does to the Muslim community in the UK, that ain't gonna happen.

I suggest you read the Quran a little closer. It is quite clear in it's punishments for non-believers.

themuel1 said:

Apart from the first sentence I agree entirely with this. Saying no true Muslim can be a terroist is a logical falacy. Some Muslims will find justification in the Quran for terrorism, just as some Christians find justification in the Bible for killing abortion doctors, slavery, racism, homophobia, and a host of other things. They are still Christians, just as these terrorists are still Muslims.

Saying that they're not "true" Muslims is to ignore them. Osama Bin Laden says that Muslims who are against him are not true Muslims. Who is right? Both sides can present justification in the Quran for their stances.

fardin said:
They already have broken law(constituation)by torturing the terrorists to gain further information/QUOTE]

Broken a law! The terrorists do not deserve human rights! I don't care what is done to them!!! They were trying to kill innocent people! I can't believe you would think of them being bound to any constitution.

Ok, how do you not know that some of that information will not save the lives of other people. e.g. telling the government when the next attack will be or who is behind it.

themuel1 said:
fardin said:
They already have broken law(constituation)by torturing the terrorists to gain further information/QUOTE]

Broken a law! The terrorists do not deserve human rights! I don't care what is done to them!!! They were trying to kill innocent people! I can't believe you would think of them being bound to any constitution.

Ok, how do you not know that some of that information will not save the lives of other people. e.g. telling the government when the next attack will be or who is behind it.
They do deserve human rights, otherwise we take ourselves down to their level and fit their stereotype of us.

Torture can never be acceptable.

fardin said:
I am supporting the war againts terrorists,
Codemn the London bombings then, which you still haven't done.

andrew_nixon said:
They do deserve human rights, otherwise we take ourselves down to their level and fit their stereotype of us.

Torture can never be acceptable.

I do agree with you, it would bring us down to their level, so we shouldn't do it. It just does not seem fair they get the same rights as everyone else.

themuel1 said:
I do agree with you, it would bring us down to their level, so we shouldn't do it. It just does not seem fair they get the same rights as everyone else.
That's what makes our society better than the society they want. One where everybody has the same rights. We're not quite there yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread