London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
fardin said:
Did he say he is supporting the terrorists I dont think so,
Refusal to condemn their actions is an indication of support. You have also refused to condemn their actions fardin, so I also consider you a supporter of terrorism.

fardin said:
Get it straight Andrew Nixon.
Please indicate one factual innacuracy in anything I've posted in this thread.

andrew_nixon said:
Please indicate one factual innacuracy in anything I've posted in this thread.

You Think I am supporting the terrorists, :D

I would really consider my self an idiot If I really do :eek:

I dont I really dont Those people are murderes they are killers I really hate them.

fardin said:
You Think I am supporting the terrorists, :D

I would really consider my self an idiot If I really do :eek:

I dont I really dont Those people are murderes they are killers I really hate them.
So why do you refuse to condemn the London bombings?

fardin said:
I agree,but isnt it too late Kevmead.
Its never too late to make a difference, if even one life is saved its worth a try

Bharat, as I have said before, just because you do not agree with a government's policies you cannot call them terrorists. Do you even understand the meaning of the word? The UK government does not participate in terrorist activities. Nor does it support terrorists.

but it is a kind of terrorist joined with US going to weaker countries and killing them invading them and after whadt they wanted to get from the countries E.G OIL they go back leaving the countries in so poor conditions that people cant live happily

yes,rightly said.

If they do it,it's called war against terror .if other do it called it's terrorism. :rolleyes:

I don't know, the word struggle itself creates a psychological feeling of a situation where the group fighting is struggling to win or achieve its goals per se.

yeah ever since his happened there has been more abuse to muslims when they are innocent. its all blair and bushes fault for going to war with nearly every muslim country. now thats who i would call a terrorist. blair and bush need to ****** learn not to go to war. i live in england but i don't support blair have u seen the way muslims have been treated. this is my opinion so do not complain.

Soon or later

Muslims will be treated like Japanies The way they were treated in world war 2

Well, not by me they wont, as I have said in earlier posts, we are all brothers and sisters living together, weather you like it or not, the killing of innocents is not justified in anyway no matter who does it (UK and USA included) I myself do not agree with Blair and his policies on the matter, and to me Blair and Bush are as bad as the terrorists carrying out these blatant acts of destruction.

And Bharat, some of the people who died in those attacks probably held Briggsey's view, so you can't condemn an entire nation because of what a part of their population supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread