London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does American media coverage ever feature anything other than American news? I have no problem with this as America is such a massive country but you will find UK media is different from US. Also I know Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Just because you do not agree with a Country's foreign policies it does not make the government of that country terrorists. I could be wrong but I do not remember the American (or UK) government planting bombs on public transport or flying passenger jets into buildings or planting car bombs, these are the acts of a terrorist and should be condemned.

I condemn all terrorist acts worldwide. Anyone who is civilised should agree. I will make it easy, simply quote the sentence in bold and add I agree.

That's what I mean, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, that's why the British intervention of Iraq was condemned.

When intervened in Iraq they are condemned.

I should clarify that in the initial stages of the war, this was the sort of propaganda that was spread by the shrub and the poodle(connection between Iraq and 9/11), along with the WMD crap.

But I suppose it's ok to kill thousands of your own people then, and continually ignore the UN. Why were you unwilling to put you name to the statement?

The irony of your post is that the peak of Saddam's tyranny and murders came in the 1980s, when the U.S. was funding him and giving him biological weapons.

rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that makes it ok then.:rolleyes: I didn't suppport the war anyway. Again why will you not put your name to my statement?

oh, you mean this?

I condemn all terrorist acts worldwide. Anyone who is civilised should agree. I will make it easy, simply quote the sentence in bold and add I agree.

lol, I didn't even see it man, I had to clarify what I meant..

ok, I will play along.

I agree.

pal said:
I should clarify that in the initial stages of the war, this was the sort of propaganda that was spread by the shrub and the poodle(connection between Iraq and 9/11), along with the WMD crap.
To be fair, the UK government never actually said that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. We got the WMD bullsh!t, but not the 9/11 bullsh!t. And we didn't even buy that.

Come on Fardin say it....

....I condemn all terrorist acts worldwide.

kevmead said:
Come on Fardin say it....

....I condemn all terrorist acts worldwide.

No I dont.

Now If you really want to get rid of the terrorists you have to take action when ever they attack.

The london bombing was just an example of what is happening in India,

Today terroists are every where in the world and they are growing day by day in terms of economy,members,Ammunation,shelter,

Lets take Malaysia and Phillipine an example,
Large groups of terrorists exit in these two countries,They take americans,English,Europeans,Hostage and ask for money for their release.not only that they want they also want to make these two countries into an islamic country and they also take action againts jews,chrisitions,etc

So now you tell me my friend,

How are they going to get rid of these terrorists?by capturing only 4 suspects releated to the london bombings?

as I said it before it was just an example of what is happening to India,Malaysia,philipine,etc

Why didn't the bombs go off in the second attack?Thats what i'd like to know,and where do people think other terrorist cells will hit the uk,next?(Supposedly they found the first attackers car full of bombs and bomb making equipment,which suggests another cell.)

fardin ur correct!
&
Blair & Bush are the biggest terrorists in the world.

fardin said:
No I dont.

Now If you really want to get rid of the terrorists you have to take action when ever they attack.

The london bombing was just an example of what is happening in India,

Today terroists are every where in the world and they are growing day by day in terms of economy,members,Ammunation,shelter,

Lets take Malaysia and Phillipine an example,
Large groups of terrorists exit in these two countries,They take americans,English,Europeans,Hostage and ask for money for their release.not only that they want they also want to make these two countries into an islamic country and they also take action againts jews,chrisitions,etc

So now you tell me my friend,

How are they going to get rid of these terrorists?by capturing only 4 suspects releated to the london bombings?

as I said it before it was just an example of what is happening to India,Malaysia,philipine,etc
If people do not condemn terrorism how do you expect it to stop? By supporting terrorism you are part of it.

I'm amazed. I knew fardin wasn't the sharpest tool in the drawer, but I didn't think he was stupid enough to support terrorists.

Join bharat in the list of pathetic human beings club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread