London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok condemn it.
News reports here say that the London bombings were due to the UK's involment in Iraq.
So they started terrorism first.

I condemn England and it's people for supporting their terrorist govt.

bharat said:
Ok condemn it.
News reports here say that the London bombings were due to the UK's involment in Iraq.
So they started terrorism first.

muppet

kevmead said:
I could be wrong but I do not remember the American (or UK) government planting bombs on public transport or flying passenger jets into buildings or planting car bombs, these are the acts of a terrorist and should be condemned.

That will be stupid if they do but when they went for war in IRaq think how many inncoent families and people they killed juts by bombing and for no reason....I agree that this 9/11 thing was a terrorist act and we dont kow who did it but why did US went to wa against Afghanistan 1st and then went to Iraq supported by UK.They think its coz of the muslims but its not...and i heard this that On the day of 9/11 surprisingly in the world trade centre there were no Jewish people in that building on that day...so why does US think that muslims are terrorist... :mad

hassan1823 said:
That will be stupid if they do but when they went for war in IRaq think how many inncoent families and people they killed juts by bombing and for no reason....I agree that this 9/11 thing was a terrorist act and we dont kow who did it but why did US went to wa against Afghanistan 1st and then went to Iraq supported by UK.They think its coz of the muslims but its not...and i heard this that On the day of 9/11 surprisingly in the world trade centre there were no Jewish people in that building on that day...so why does US think that muslims are terrorist... :mad
The 9/11 hijackers were Muslims, this is an undisputable fact. The no Jews in the World Trade Centre thing is a myth, spread by anti-semites. If there were fewer jews in the WTC on that day, it is probably due to the close proximity to the Jewish New Year, an important religous holiday.

The USA does not think that all Muslims are terrorists, but to say that no Muslims are terrorists is to be naive in the extreme.

The USA went to war against Afghanistan as the government there were hiding, and giving aid to, Osama Bin Laden, who is believed to be the "mastermind" behind the 9/11 attacks.

The USA went to war in Iraq claiming that they had WMDs, although evidence indicates that they didn't.

Please note that the majority of the population in the UK did not support the Iraq war. Don't confuse the people of the UK with the UK government. Also the majority of voters at the last election did not vote for the incumbent government.

bharat said:

Bharat, you can't condemn an entire nation for what is being done by a part of that population. It's the same mistake that some people make when they generalize all Muslims as extremists, due to the actions of a fringe group.

All 4 suspected bombers from july 21st failed attack have now been arrested. 3 were arrested today. 2 in London 1 in Rome.

Bharat isnt supporting the terrorists,

He is blaming the goverment for what is happening to them.

If you truely want to stop terrorism (all over the world) you must condemn the actions of all terrorists. Its a small thing to do, and if enough people worldwide condemn the actions of all terrorists maybe we can make a start to making the world a better place. As they say from small acorns do great oaks grow! So come on....you know what I want to hear....

andrew_nixon said:
The 9/11 hijackers were Muslims, this is an undisputable fact. The no Jews in the World Trade Centre thing is a myth, spread by anti-semites. If there were fewer jews in the WTC on that day, it is probably due to the close proximity to the Jewish New Year, an important religous holiday.

The USA does not think that all Muslims are terrorists, but to say that no Muslims are terrorists is to be naive in the extreme.

The USA went to war against Afghanistan as the government there were hiding, and giving aid to, Osama Bin Laden, who is believed to be the "mastermind" behind the 9/11 attacks.

The USA went to war in Iraq claiming that they had WMDs, although evidence indicates that they didn't.

Please note that the majority of the population in the UK did not support the Iraq war. Don't confuse the people of the UK with the UK government. Also the majority of voters at the last election did not vote for the incumbent government.

The USA went to war againts Iraq not only They thought they had WMD,but they also thought they are supporting Bin Laden Aiding him etc.

The USA went to war againts Afghanistan because Talibans wasnt agreeing in handing Bin Laden over so USA thought it would have been better in going in and destroying the whole regime,

Bin Laden was also to blame for the 1999 world tread center bombings and I believe at that time he was in Afghanistan,but The usa and British didnt do anything about although Bill Clinton did lunch a rocket at the place where bin laden was living,but he already escaped,

We are not supporting the terrorists we are just making a point that,

If the goverment of England and United States had taking action earlier then The incident of 9/11 wouldnt have been done and what is happening to do wouldnt have accured.

Get it straight Andrew Nixon.

andrew_nixon said:
Yes he is.

Did he say he is supporting the terrorists I dont think so,

kevmead said:
If you truely want to stop terrorism (all over the world) you must condemn the actions of all terrorists. Its a small thing to do, and if enough people worldwide condemn the actions of all terrorists maybe we can make a start to making the world a better place. As they say from small acorns do great oaks grow! So come on....you know what I want to hear....

Too many bombings happened before 9/11 no body did take action Kevmead.

Of course terrorism started before 9/11. When I was at school the IRA detonated a bomb less than a mile away from my home and across the road from my best friends house. People from my home town died. Terrorism is not the exclusive to OBL. Maybe now is the time for everyone to make a start in the right direction.

kevmead said:
Maybe now is the time for everyone to make a start in the right direction.

I agree,but isnt it too late Kevmead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread