London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sachin said:
It doesn't seem like either of you are going to budge from your stances,so why don't you just leave it?Move on.
Talking about questions Bharat,you aren't answering Andrews either. :mad:

I can answer his.People are a country's main resource.If they suffer the country suffers.I want US & UK to know what is suffering.What has been going on in many Asian countries.Let them get a taste of it.
It 1999 US was suplying arms to Pakistan during the Kargil war.The cheats don't want war but on the other side suply arms.
It's takes so many years for the racial fools to recogonise India as a "Responsiblr nuclear Power".Why the hell did US urge India to sign the CTBT(Comprehensive test Ban Treaty) pact.
So they can only have nuclear power.Other countries should not advance???

ok.As I don't change my stand,I decide to move on. :happy
I won't post anymore in this topic.
Let this thread be free of the truth.

bharat, you are one immoral son of a bitch.

Nobody deserves to die before their time.

Everybody is in agreement on this except you.

You celebrate these scumbag terrorists. You are on their side.

bharat said:
ok.As I don't change my stand,I decide to move on. :happy
I won't post anymore in this topic.
Let this thread be free of the truth.
Free of truth! :mad Have you read anything in this thread?It comtains lots of facts on the London bombings,the shooting of an innocent,and the abuse of 'Asians'(kindly brought to us by...Bharat!!!!!!!!).Move on!!!!!!!! :upray

bharat and nehra cool it do not get angry i am alos an indian but that does not mean we feel happy when someone dies.it could have been indians who got killed in the blasts too.forget the past man lets us all be one and live like a happy family

Which idiot has given me bad rep for my posts on this thread?

There reason for giving me the rep was 'England sux balls u faggot'

Mods can u please take a look at this as it is obvious someone out there does not have a brain.

Bharat, how is it fair to say that the people who ran our country in the past and did all those things to your people back then have ANY likeness at all to the people who are here today. You must take things into note, back then NO indians lived in England only those who came over for scholarships at universitites (i.e. Ghandi) but were they part of our society then? no they were not and true back then the people had different views we British thought we were better than everyone (Social Hierarchy) but we came to terms with it, we werent and times have moved on since then, Indians and Pakistani people are now part of our society here, Many of my friends are Indian and Pakistani and trust me when I say this you would think there was no cultural difference between us when we were together. All around England we all live together in peace and its only the few idiots like the BNP that are against them.

Nobody deserves to die, and to justify it like you have is just unexplainable. Yes, people have a right to say what they feel, but here your views are outnumbered and if it was you that said to me 'england sux balls u faggot' I think you should grow up and that goes to anyone who says stupid little immature stuff like that.

We are all united here, no matter what colour our skin or religious beliefs, we are all brothers and sisters and live together in the same world and its time you opened your eyes and saw that.

you're right Briggs

by the way,

earlier
Bad people(those english) killed innocent, good people of india and many other countries.
i still hate those imperials

now
terrorists are also bad people, no way one can call terrorist as nice person
they killed innocents

common, earlier and now
who are assholes,fu(king #%4@$ #@$% %%#@%
bad people

who are victims
innocents

it is the same story

so bharat do you mean killing all innocents of the world is well deserved

The war in Iraq was for Oil as USA wanted all of it. Think about it, people were living there before they came, wern't they? There were NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION , I thought they were looking for that...Less People would be died if USA didn't disturb other countries and if they wan't to do this why don't they do it in North Korea? There cowards...

Briggsey said:
Yes, people have a right to say what they feel, but here your views are outnumbered and if it was you that said to me 'england sux balls u faggot' I think you should grow up and that goes to anyone who says stupid little immature stuff like that.

I said I wouldn't post anymore here.Just to make things clear.
It was not me.Admins check to find out who it is.Even if I did ,I wouldn't add such comments.

Ok,so it's not the people who deserve it.It's the governmets.
NDTV reported that the bombings were due to UK's involment in the Iraq war.
The UK govt helped US kill innocent people in Iraq.Seems they are getting it back.
Actually UK/US are the indirect cause for this.They started it....and it must end.

Peace!!!

Last edited:
don't start it again.
Now I don't want to say why did UK support US killing manu innocent people in Iraq & Afganistan.

If there is any other forum to discuss politics,tell I shall answer all u faqs there:)

lets' leave it before I tarnish my name completely becos none of the people have made up their minds to understand me/my thoughts.

or can we have a theread here to discuss politics?

Hmm, interesting 'debate'. From what I understand, all Bharat is trying to say is that there is a sort of balancing out of wrongs from the history and the present. The problem is that this balancing out is often the very premise on which radical terrorist groups work. It is important to understand that the world has changed and civilizations have developed. The British may have ruined our country in the past and this may be God's payback, but it actually isn't because God isn't invoking it. Although, it is being invoked in the name of God.

Terrorism has basically developed as mortals try to take the lead of a superior power. No human being in the world deserves to be killed innocently. But it still happens. I don't think Bharat was rejoicing over the fact that hundreds died in London (although it seemed like he was :S) but he was just pointing out the balancing a little over-zealously.

bharat said:
don't start it again.
Now I don't want to say why did UK support US killing manu innocent people in Iraq & Afganistan.
Bharat, you're the only person here who supports the killing of innocent people.

sohummisra atleast u could understand a bit of what I was trying to say.

It's becose of the governments people get killed.
What I'm trying to say is UK/US adopt double standards.One rule for them and if some other country does that it's wrong.
So if u feel innocent people must not be killed,ten the guilty ones, Blair & Bush be killed?

If no one should be killed why did they war on Iraq.Couldn't they have sorted it out through dialogue.

Are you guys finished?You are going off topic, 'London Bombings' isn't the Iraq war or Morales in general.I think we should discuss policies that may be reactions to the London Bombings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread