London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does the US-UK support Pakistan indirectly...they have supplied arms to Pakistan in the past to use it against India.
Pakistan is always wageing a proxy war against India.The peace talks go on but Pakistani terrorists attack India.

Many times more people have died due to terror attack in India...by Pak terrorists...what has US & it's allies like UK done to stop it.The war against terror is just a myth.If it was real tehn Paksitan should have been bombed by US just like they did to Afganistan.
and UK's best friend US is the most selfish country in the world.

This is my agnoy.I have to tell it out some day.

now let's see Andrew Nixon pouncing on me .

ok then why are muslims in UK against he govt?becos of the govt's indirect policies against them?

bharat said:
In another point to view.
Countries like England & USA deserve things like this to keep in check their 'supiriority complex'
You f*cking moron.

No one deserves this. What a fool.

My mum came close to being caught up in the bombings on the 7th of July...... if she had died would she have deserved it?

You are a real f*cking c*nt.

bharat how can you say that someone deserves it. thats the lowest thing i have ever seen on this forum. NO ONE deserves it. disgusting, absolutely.

I can't believe what I am reading, my job sometimes takes me into London (I was about 2 miles away from the explosions on the 7th). I don't believe anyone in london deserves to be bombed by cowards with some messed up agenda, just using things like the Iraq war as an excuse.

With regards to the Man who was shot, it appears he was in the country illegally with could explain why he ran when challenged. Obviously it is a tradegy that he died but the police saw him as a danger and acted correctly in my opinion. Its not an easy thing to kill someone and the police officer has to live with that, but you can't shoot to wound as if the was carrying a bomb he could have easily detonated it after being shot, unfortunatley head shots are the only effective way to stop someone.

kevmead said:
I can't believe what I am reading, my job sometimes takes me into London (I was about 2 miles away from the explosions on the 7th). I don't believe anyone in london deserves to be bombed by cowards with some messed up agenda, just using things like the Iraq war as an excuse.

With regards to the Man who was shot, it appears he was in the country illegally with could explain why he ran when challenged. Obviously it is a tradegy that he died but the police saw him as a danger and acted correctly in my opinion. Its not an easy thing to kill someone and the police officer has to live with that, but you can't shoot to wound as if the was carrying a bomb he could have easily detonated it after being shot, unfortunatley head shots are the only effective way to stop someone.

Agreed mate. He has been in England for 7 years so the excuse "he is not used to the climate" given by his family is rubbish. They (the family) already have asked for compensation!!!-" to make sure the police realise their mistake".

The police had no option, especially as he ran into a tube station.

i partialy agree with bharat only halfway

bharat said:
So why does the US-UK support Pakistan indirectly...they have supplied arms to Pakistan in the past to use it against India.
Pakistan is always wageing a proxy war against India.The peace talks go on but Pakistani terrorists attack India.

Many times more people have died due to terror attack in India...by Pak terrorists...what has US & it's allies like UK done to stop it.The war against terror is just a myth.
only this much

no country deserves explosions. do you mean innocent people deserve to be killed

but english are responsible for trouble b/n india & pakistan, india & china, etc.

WHY? when they left in 1947, they should have made clear cut boundaries. status of kashmir would have been fine.

but they wanted india and pak to keep fighting forever

those(not saying these, but maybe these as well) english don't give a damn to inferior races, those bloody racists,assholes,@##,s34s,

if you are like those, you are like them.

but innocent,civilised people don't deserve to be kiled

FU(K LORD MOUNTBATTEN, FU(K LORD DALHOUSIE, FU(K all those imperials

So the Britished laughed & had fun seeing Indians die .Now it's our turn.

People were innocent...but what do u say for the Police to shoot the man 5 times.It just shows their racial madness. Anyone at one shot wouldn't be able to move or would be dead.
They thought the man was using God mode cheat??
British had caused damage then.US are casussing it now.

& Andrew u ****ing *******.
u people are getting back the bad deeds to did to the Asians & Africans.
I know a person(he's associated with my school,comes for functions),he's around 80 years old now,who's rib was smahed by the British police ,when he was just a passer-by to a peaceful protest.
So does he deserve it?Did so many people deserve the brutalities of thr British.

The British are getting it back!!!!

Last edited:
They shot the man 7 times in the head,from close range,apparently he was already pinned to the ground.Thats pretty disgusting!I think that particular policy is ok is done right which in this case wasn't.Knowone deserves to die,even though i dislike america greatly,i do not wish any of their citizens to die.People who kill innocents,are barbarians(not animals,because animals are above such things.How many times do you see animals committing mass murder?)!And should be locked up for life,if found.

bharat said:
So the Britished laughed & had fun seeing Indians die .Now it's our turn.

People were innocent...but what do u say for the Police to shoot the man 5 times.It just shows their racial madness. Anyone at one shot wouldn't be able to move or would be dead.
They thought the man was using God mode cheat??
British had caused damage then.US are casussing it now.

& Andrew u ****ing *******.
u people are getting back the bad deeds to did to the Asians & Africans.
I know a person(he's associated with my school,comes for functions),he's around 80 years old now,who's rib was smahed by the British police ,when he was just a passer-by to a peaceful protest.
So does he deserve it?Did so many people deserve the brutalities of thr British.

The British are getting it back!!!

Sorry to say this,but this is one awefully worded post!Think about what you've just said mate,ridiculous!

It's awfully worded becos English is not my mother tounge.I can't be perfect at English.
I don't change my stand.
British transformed the richest country to one of the poorest countries of the 20th century.Bloody looters.

Acording to Dharma u get back what u gave.That's happening to UK & US.

So all those people who died in the London bombings and all those people who died on September 11th deserved it?

Is that really what you're saying?

If so, you are one immoral *******.

Why do u keep on asking the same thing.Answer my question.
Did Indian deserve bad treatment from the British?if they didn't why did the british put a signboard in someplace in British India "Dogs and Indian not allowed".
I know it was decades ago.But it happened.
It's caused a permanent damage-The Divide & rule policy.

It doesn't seem like either of you are going to budge from your stances,so why don't you just leave it?Move on.
Talking about questions Bharat,you aren't answering Andrews either. :mad:

do the Kashmir pandits deserve this?They are being killed by pakistani terrorists.
Where has the fight against terror gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread