London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sachin said:
Hmmm,as i mentioned them before,i think i'll use them.The BNP(IQ-very probably less than 10!)supporters?
Yeah they'll be active especially in Burnley. Some other idiots too, probably readers of the Sun and the Daily Mail.

andrew_nixon said:
Yeah they'll be active especially in Burnley. Some other idiots too, probably readers of the Sun and the Daily Mail.

They must be the equivalent of the 'Herald Sun' readers(Pricks).The Hypocracy of the BNP is remarkable,but their leader(Nick Griffen,i think),was not very radical until the middle of his diatribe(10 minutes long :eek: ),who could be bothered listening to him then(most people would have been asleep),well me i suppose,but i like to be well read!Anyway,as i was listening to him i realised how hard it must be for you guys over there with such a small country,and i can see why the BNP has takenoff(in a way).I feel sorry for you guys :(

SUicide bombers, thats not a good thing, people are now worried about their safety

www.werenotafraid.com a site where you can submit your pictures of showing you're not afraid and theres other things.

My dad takes the train that was blown up by Liverpool street and i couldnt get through to him while i was at school, i was so scared, watching it on TV, but i asked my mum and luckily he hadnt gone to town that day

sachin said:
They must be the equivalent of the 'Herald Sun' readers(Pricks).The Hypocracy of the BNP is remarkable,but their leader(Nick Griffen,i think),was not very radical until the middle of his diatribe(10 minutes long :eek: ),who could be bothered listening to him then(most people would have been asleep),well me i suppose,but i like to be well read!Anyway,as i was listening to him i realised how hard it must be for you guys over there with such a small country,and i can see why the BNP has takenoff(in a way).I feel sorry for you guys :(
You've got your own nutters down under though haven't you? Pauline Hanson or something wasn't it?

I and my work colleagues stood outside our work in a two minute silence today at 12.

Our office just kept quiet for the 2 minutes - could hear a pin drop

i just saw this thread and i decided to pay my repsect to the victims in the london bomb blast... Im sorry and feeling sad to all the people who have lost ther love ones...hopefully no P.c memebers were injured....Indeed terriost can bomb us but they will never be able to keep the good people down

We paused Sports Day at our school for the two minute silence at 12:00pm today. A tragic event that I hope will never be repeated again.

Last Thursday people were doing their usual routine on their way to work when the bombs went off in trains and a bus. I heard a terrible story of a woman had been safely evacuated from the London Underground bombs when she caught the bus that blew up. What luck.

SkateBoarder2 :(

3000 people died in 9/11 and not one of my classes paid a tribute to the victims for being silent for a moment,

The four suicide bombers have be identified and believe it or not one of them are jamican British,It shows that the terrorists are influncing people.

The others were from Leeds, which is right next to Bradford (where i live) and it just shows how close we could be living to these people. Frightning indeed

My dad said that all the cab drivers stopped the roads completely so everyone could get out and pay respect (he was in town today)

One of the bombers was a school teacher up until the end of last year. Just shows that it's not idiots who are doing this.

We need to look at this the same way as we look at religious cults. They must be recruited in the same way. How perfectly intelligent human beings can commit such horrific acts really is beyond all rationality.

andrew_nixon said:
You've got your own nutters down under though haven't you? Pauline Hanson or something wasn't it?
Hey,i'm not having a go at you guys.And yeah,pauline hanson is a bit of a nutter(not as bad as your guys though).I was just wondering what you thought would happen(backlash wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread