London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
carl johnson said:
i am very angry with the uk muslims for doing this

Are you angry on ALL the UK Muslims? If there are some nuts people in it doesn't mean you can take the whole Muslim comminuty responsible for it.

And I think you need to replace the word muslims with terrorists. There is a difference in it.

ZexyZahid said:
Are you angry on ALL the UK Muslims? If there are some nuts people in it doesn't mean you can take the whole Muslim comminuty responsible for it.

And I think you need to replace the word muslims with terrorists. There is a difference in it.
I completely agree, anyone who would do this could not be classed as part of any society Muslim or otherwise. All they are doing is spreading hate.

If these later attacks were a hoax then,the people who did it could get no lower.Why the heck would you do it?Chuck the *******s who did this in jail and don't let them out for as long as possible.

Don't think they were a hoax, it's just that luckily only the detonators went off, not the actual bombs.

Why did they shoot that guy on the train?He was outnumbered,outgunned,and he would have no idea what to do,thus making him more likely to make mistakes.Supposedly five rounds were pumped into him.

sachin said:
Why did they shoot that guy on the train?He was outnumbered,outgunned,and he would have no idea what to do,thus making him more likely to make mistakes.Supposedly five rounds were pumped into him.
What were they supposed to do? He was a suspect, followed from a house the police had under observation. When he was challenged to stop at the station by police, (3 times I believe), he ran off. What do people expect the police to do, just let him go? If he was a suicide bomber, he could have detonated the bomb at any time. No chances can be taken anymore, unfortunate as that may be.
And the reason they used 5 rounds was that they were using low velocity bullets so as to decrease the danger for surrounding civilians, hence more rounds are needed to do the job.

They could have just shot him in the leg,or tackled him to the ground.They did shoot him at close range,they could have easily pinned him before he had any chance to detonate the bomb.Anyway he had plenty of chance to do it before then,so why would he do it at all?

If they had just injured him, he could've just detonated his bomb if he had one. Withe the state of what's going on i dont think they were prepared to take that chance when they saw a man running onto a tube train after they told him to stop....

The man who was shot had nothing to do with the bombings....

Source: BBCI News

In another point to view.
Countries like England & USA deserve things like this to keep in check their 'supiriority complex'

Shame that Scotland yard which claims to be the wordls best police couldn't do anything to stop it.
rofl.gif

Indian police would have handled it better as such things happen very often here. :p and they are used to it.

why tf did they shoot an innocent man?

He was bloody innocent!Who thinks that this policy that the british government,have adopted is going to work?I mean your first victim,innocent,bad start.

bharat said:
In another point to view.
Countries like England & USA deserve things like this to keep in check their 'supiriority complex'
You fecking clown.
No country in the world 'deserves' things like this. You may have a gripe against their governments, but to go round bombing innocent people is very clearly wrong to most sane-minded people. I suppose you think the holiday-makers and civilians in Egypt deserved it too?
re the guy who was shot, sure, it was a terrible, terrible mistake. But, in reports I've read, he ran away from police towards the station, and in the current climate in and around London that spells trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread