London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrew_nixon said:
So why has he consistently refused to condemn the London bombings?

His refusal to do this can only indicate support for the bombings.

It's true. If his opinion was different he could just post and say " I condemn the London bombings." There is no defending it.

I don't condemn the London Bombings.

But I condemn innocent people bing killed.
u try to understand I'm not against people,I'm against government.
London bombings are a blow to the govt.

bharat said:

But I condemn innocent people being killed.

You can condemn the London bombings and still be against the government......The attacks were never going to oust the government!!!

I don't like the U.S government however I have always condemed the 9 11 attack , as goes for all terrorist attacks anywhere.

I would have thought someone like you, who has seen as you said, many terrorist attacks would understand.....obviously not.

Suicide bombers have exactly the same attitude as you.

bharat said:

But I condemn innocent people bing killed.

Bharat, if you explode a bomb in a subway and thereby kill civilians, it's not a blow to the government, Blair will continue on with his foreign policy, but rather it's a blow to the people who were affected by the bombings.

ok,what should be done to teach a lesson to the govt?
u yourself suggest.

That last part maybe true. I read somewhere that the bomber of 21th July wanted to cause terror and not to cause human lives. He hadn't enough explosives to hurt other people.

And I am just mentioning this, so don't take this for granted. And yes, you could call this for an action against the government then, if this is true.

You teach the Government a lesson by voting them out,next election.You don't kill innocent people for pathetic reasons,that can be dealt with in other,more diplomatic ways.

Voting sometimes don't help. For example Bush. I can probably say most of the whole world hates that guy. Even the inhabitants of western countries thought Kerry would guarenteed win the elections. And he was still voted by these fellow Americans in the South.

And not to forget Blair was chosen again also. Although the votes for his party has decreased.

They could have done it Bagat Singh's way.
He threw a bomb at the British legislative assembly....so that no innocent people is harmed.

Not everyone in Government is a villain.Chucking bombs is just going to create more angst against innocent muslims,so that wouldn't help anyone!

pal said:
Bharat, if you explode a bomb in a subway and thereby kill civilians, it's not a blow to the government, Blair will continue on with his foreign policy, but rather it's a blow to the people who were affected by the bombings.

sachin said:
Not everyone in Government is a villain.Chucking bombs is just going to create more angst against innocent muslims,so that wouldn't help anyone!

ZexyZahid said:
Voting sometimes don't help. For example Bush. I can probably say most of the whole world hates that guy. Even the inhabitants of western countries thought Kerry would guarenteed win the elections. And he was still voted by these fellow Americans in the South.

And not to forget Blair was chosen again also. Although the votes for his party has decreased.

I agree with them. But one thing is for sure, even the governments change in UK and US, i dont think their foreign policies will change. Its been the same since years................

yes it will not change.
Their feelings that they are rulers of the world & other nations are their slaves.

bharat said:
yes it will not change.
Their feelings that they are rulers of the world & other nations are their slaves.
Whata load of crap!Thats one of the more stupid things i've heard!As you don't live in the UK,US,or Aus you have no idea what the opposition is like.The opposition,would definetely make changes for the better in Aus! :happy

I'm not talking about Aus.

As u don't live in India u don't know how it feels here.

USA always wants war in Asia then only they can keep selling weapons to us & make money

ok ...let's leave it alone...no one is going to change their minds here.

Yes but Aus is part of the Coalition of the willing,and strongly backs the US.And you seem to be making some conspiracy theories,which people shouldn't be taken as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread