London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sachin said:
Yes but Aus is part of the Coalition of the willing,and strongly backs the US.

The Australian government or the Australian people?

bharat said:
There are 2 posibilities
1.Bin Laden is Dead
2.He is in Pakistan

I really pitty Musharaff.He's like having a double edged knife.
If he tells out where Bin Laden is ,the Islamic extremists would be angry & would create some sort of riot in Pakistan,
Also Big Boss(USA) is putting pressure on him.That's why oflate USA is moving closer with India :P :D

For Andrew,if u want me to take back my statement,then u agree that England is a terrorist state,becos they also killed many innocent people in Iraq.

found this: Isalamic terrorists please read:

What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the
Qur?an, God has said:
  (Qur?an, 60:8)
The Prophet Muhammad  used to prohibit soldiers from
killing women and children,2 and he would advise them: { ...Do
not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child. }3

In light of these and other Islamic texts, the act of inciting terror
in the hearts of defenseless civilians, the wholesale destruction of
buildings and properties, the bombing and maiming of innocent
men, women, and children are all forbidden and detestable acts
according to Islam and the Muslims. Muslims follow a religion of
peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing
to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims.
If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this
person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

i tottaly agree with you here bharat

What the hell?! I hope here everybody realises that Islam does NOT tolerate any kind of terrorism. It doesn't need an article to clarify that. It's just common sense.

And about Musharraf. Majority of Pakistan doesn't want him to support USA, but USA knows they need Pakistan if they want to get some terrorists who fled Pakistan (and also to get the information related to that) and Pakistan knows (at least the Government) it would be in their benefit it they have a friendship with USA.

I saw on the news today (South Today) that some asian and muslim people in Reading think that they are not welcome and that they should not have to adopt to our traditions.
An MP responded saying basically- If you don't like it, choose to go to another country or get out (if you are hear already).

An asian member of Reading council called this response racist. I don't considor this racist, I think it's about time an MP said somthing like this. He's probably going to get in trouble over it though.

What do you guys think?

Pak_cricketer said:
The Government of the U.S.A are terrorists...
Here is the academic standard definition of terrorism:

Terrorism is an anxiety-inspiring method of repeated violent action, employed by (semi-) clandestine individual, group or state actors, for idiosyncratic, criminal or political reasons, whereby ? in contrast to assassination ? the direct targets of violence are not the main targets. The immediate human victims of violence are generally chosen randomly (targets of opportunity) or selectively (representative or symbolic targets) from a target population, and serve as message generators. Threat- and violence-based communication processes between terrorist (organization), (imperilled) victims, and main targets are used to manipulate the main target (audience(s)), turning it into a target of terror, a target of demands, or a target of attention, depending on whether intimidation, coercion, or propaganda is primarily sought."
Name one act carried out by the US government that fits this definition.

Dictionary.com defines terrorism as

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Property invading does seem like terrorism..:p

see...US coalition killed many innocent people in Iraq & Afghan.
The prisoners of war were inhumanly torchered.
Iraq had no WMS.Also the innocent man was shot 7 times.(at 1 or 2 shots anyone would be dead.)
For both the above they at last say "sorry it was a mistake"

It's like...I stab u 10 times cut of ur legs & say "sorry,it was a mistake,I mistook you to be a pig,I just wanted pork..I had no intention to harm you.."

Andrew,don't try to act too smart by giving some junk definitions. :boxing

Pak_cricketer said:
Dictionary.com defines terrorism as
Property invading does seem like terrorism..:p

Now Andrew would say Dictionary.com supports the terrorists & ask them to remove it from their site.

Last edited:
andrew_nixon said:
Here is the academic standard definition of terrorism:

Name one act carried out by the US government that fits this definition.

Political Reasons

Economy Iraqi OIL? :D

I gave the academic standard definition. It is the definition in use by the UN. It is in no way a "junk" defenition. I don't really accept much criticism from terroism supporter Bahrat anyway.

Fardin, please name one act in relation to the Iraq war that fits the defenition I gave.

can't u read.
bharat said:
see...US coalition killed many innocent people in Iraq & Afghan.
The prisoners of war were inhumanly torchered.
Iraq had no WMS.Also the innocent man was shot 7 times.(at 1 or 2 shots anyone would be dead.)
For both the above they at last say "sorry it was a mistake"

It's like...I stab u 10 times cut of ur legs & say "sorry,it was a mistake,I mistook you to be a pig,I just wanted pork..I had no intention to harm you.."

Andrew is the biggest racial fool ever.u better shut up.
I want to recolect an incident that happened on cricket2002.tk forums.
Indian & Pakistani friends were discussing on Indo-pak cricket....& some one mentioned Paksitanis as Pakis....the person who did it was a Pakistani himself.
Andrew,the racial idiot closed that thread & warned all the members who used the word paki.

What Adrew idot said was paki had a bad meaning in UK & was not allowed u use the word.

He things these forums are run by the UK govt.He tried to enforece his govt's laws on us.
Even the Pakistani members didn't mind the work Paki & used it themself.
My govt allows us to speak whatever we want.So he's trying to supress the freedom given by my govt & enforce his govt's laws.

Shoaib Aslam was a staff member there,who was a Pakitani himself..he was harassed by Andrew to quit.That's what he said on MSN long back.

Andrew the racial *******.

Bharat, what the hell got into you man? If anything, the "paki" incident shows he is not racist, since he took measures to prevent the reoccurence of a term that obviously to him has racial undertones.

but for people of India & Pakistan it is not a racial word.
So he's supressing out freedom of speech.

He would have suppressed it even if a white person would have used that word, how does restricting the use of the word "paki" make him a racist?

reoccurence of a term that obviously to him has racial undertones.

For me it is not racial.how can he force us not to use it.Even Paksitani friends agree it's no t racial for them.
The Indian laws don't say it is racial.I'll follow my law.
The point is he's apppliying his law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread