London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about, man? How can you justify your labeling of him as a "racist fool"?

ok sorry I got a clarification from Pal in yahoo!

It's not called racial...it called dictatorship...what Andrew did...forcing us to follow his gobt's law.

I must have called him an idiot dictator & not a racial idiot.

Bharat, glad that you don't find him racist anymore, but still, calling him an idiot doesn't make it any better. You may not agree with his actions or beliefs, but show some class by respecting him as a human being.

so he can swear on me & I can't call him an idoit?
If u go back in this thread.He started swearing me first.

As p** said:
P**: and the U.S. and U.K. are very hypocritical in the sense that they call themselves the saviours of freedom, human rights, etc. but their foreign policy has resulted in the deaths of billions and millions of innocent women, children, and men

If u agree to this,I'll condemn the London Bombings
Also innocent people never deserve to be killed.
It the govt.
Try to understand I'm not against the innocent people.I'm against govt's foreign policies & people who support it.

Some happy news for Andrew

I condemn the London Bombings which killed innocent people.

Also I condemn the Afgan war & Iraq war & the torcher of Iraqi prisoners.

I'll also condemn if the US/UK govt start another war on some other country.

Andrew how's ur mother now?

My conclusion:
US & UK are selfish countries.
But people are soo good there like Mr.Andrew Nixon

Last edited:
Bharat, they have to be selfish to increase their power.

I feel you are switching from one extreme to another. While Mr. Nixon may be a nice person, there are criminals and bad people in England, just like there are in other countries.

Last edited:
pal said:
Bharat, most nations are altruistic, they have to be selfish to increase their power.

but not as selfish as US...it'll even kill for money/power .like it did in Iraq.

Last edited:
pal said:
The Australian government or the Australian people?
The Government and the people who voted for them(scum!).

bharat said:
but not as selfish as US...it'll even kill for money/power .like it did in Iraq.
Iraq did need change,they were under a brutal dictator....i think his name was Saddam Hussain. :rolleyes:

bharat said:
so he can swear on me & I can't call him an idoit?
If u go back in this thread.He started swearing me first.

As p** said:
P**: and the U.S. and U.K. are very hypocritical in the sense that they call themselves the saviours of freedom, human rights, etc. but their foreign policy has resulted in the deaths of billions and millions of innocent women, children, and men

A huge exaggeration :rolleyes:

If u agree to this,I'll condemn the London Bombings
Also innocent people never deserve to be killed.
It the govt.
Try to understand I'm not against the innocent people.I'm against govt's foreign policies & people who support it.

But you support killing innocent people to show the government a lesson.

Some happy news for Andrew

I condemn the London Bombings which killed innocent people.

Never thought that would happen.

Also I condemn the Afgan war & Iraq war & the torcher of Iraqi prisoners.

I'll also condemn if the US/UK govt start another war on some other country.

Andrew how's ur mother now?

My conclusion:
US & UK are selfish countries.

And so is your country and pretty much everybody else's country.

Iraq did need change,they were under a brutal dictator....i think his name was Saddam Hussain. :rolleyes:

think about it would this many people die if they had left the world alone? and Bush said they were looking for "Weapons Of Mass destrution" which they never found and now people also have to pay more for gas!

lol take a look at this funny quote by Bush

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." ?Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." ?after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
think about it would this many people die if they had left the world alone?
Yes!

Pak_cricketer said:
- and Bush said they were looking for "Weapons Of Mass destrution" which they never found and now people also have to pay more for gas!
I do not agree with Bush going to war on that lie,the second thing you said,isn't worth taking into account,as it is trivial compared to innocent lives.

sachin said:
India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history.

No country is as selfish as US/UK.

Pak_cricketer said:
think about it would this many people die if they had left the world alone? and Bush said they were looking for "Weapons Of Mass destrution" which they never found and now people also have to pay more for gas!

Well said....Pak_cricketer..

sachin said:
Iraq did need change,they were under a brutal dictator....i think his name was Saddam Hussain.

If Iraq needed any change, it could have been done in a different way or the UN could have acted smartly. What US and UK did , was certainly not a welcome change.

bharat said:

ya ....bharat is right.

U better get ur facts right Mr.Sachin.

Last edited:
bharat said:
see...US coalition killed many innocent people in Iraq & Afghan.
The prisoners of war were inhumanly torchered.
Iraq had no WMS.Also the innocent man was shot 7 times.(at 1 or 2 shots anyone would be dead.)
For both the above they at last say "sorry it was a mistake"

It's like...I stab u 10 times cut of ur legs & say "sorry,it was a mistake,I mistook you to be a pig,I just wanted pork..I had no intention to harm you.."

Andrew,don't try to act too smart by giving some junk definitions. :boxing

Now Andrew would say Dictionary.com supports the terrorists & ask them to remove it from their site.

The guy that was shot seven times HAD to be. He was wearing a thick coat in the middle of summer and when police asked him to have a word with them he ran for an underground station!!!! In light of what happened the week before it was a stupid move. Police could not take the chance if he had a bomb on him. They were justified in shooting the man.

bharat said:

Yes, the U.S. and U.K. have had more than their share of selfish actions, but what you have to understand is that history is nothing more than a collection of selfish actions, that's how most countries have advanced in the past few millenia.

bharat said:

That doesn't make the US and UK more selfish(but i do think the US is a very selfish country),and alot of those times there have been justifiable reasons.

kalyan said:
Well said....Pak_cricketer..

I can't remember Pak_cricketer ever saying something well :mad:

Kalyan said:
If Iraq needed any change, it could have been done in a different way or the UN could have acted smartly. What US and UK did , was certainly not a welcome change.
Well,it's easy to say that now when everything has been done,but you can't be suare that a positive outcome would have happened if they kept on asking the UN,ass i can recall,they were(the UN) being very stubborn. :noway

Kalyan said:
ya ....bharat is right.

U better get ur facts right Mr.Sachin.
My facts are usually right,and i wouldn't count what Bharat's saying as fact.`

themuel1 said:
The guy that was shot seven times HAD to be. He was wearing a thick coat in the middle of summer and when police asked him to have a word with them he ran for an underground station!!!! In light of what happened the week before it was a stupid move. Police could not take the chance if he had a bomb on him. They were justified in shooting the man.
But they did pin him down and shoot him in the head seven times,from close range.I'd call that a bit over the top :(

I think in a way it's good for a country to be selfish Uk will always be different to most countries because of the World Wars.

A suspected murderer ( i realise the situation now though) though? Still surprised he ran tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread