Longest time you've ever spent urinating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now I know you must be thinking this is a weird thread right, but I was out on the lash the other night and on my way to the taxi rank for a lift home I do what every bloke does on a night out; find the nearest alleyway and take a leak. To my sheer amazement, the golden stream that I was letting out carried on for nigh on two bloody minutes! Now let's be honest, that is an amazing feat isn't it? I'm so proud.

So if you think you can beat 2 minutes then be my guest mere mortals.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
No I demand that you film yourselves. I know i'm certainly gonna do it next time!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Now I know you must be thinking this is a weird thread right, but I was out on the lash the other night and on my way to the taxi rank for a lift home I do what every bloke does on a night out; find the nearest alleyway and take a leak. To my sheer amazement, the golden stream that I was letting out carried on for nigh on two bloody minutes! Now let's be honest, that is an amazing feat isn't it? I'm so proud.

So if you think you can beat 2 minutes then be my guest mere mortals.
Mine would be about 90s in a similar situation.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Would probably be when i had a bladder infection, it was like pissing needles, and every second felt like an hour. :(

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
About 20 seconds only I'm afraid. You'd think that would be enough time to undo my trousers but I guess not...

Manly

Thor
My longest wazz was about 2 and a half minutes. But that was after huge consumption of alcohol and water.

I then went to the doctors who told me I was lucky I didn't ruin my bladder...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
The longest time I've spent on the toilet is a whole different matter. I can spend up to half an hour on the crapper.

King Cricket

International Coach
This is some thread. The longest time I have spent on....whatever? 4 minutes, most probably a year back, woke up early in the morning, went to the toilet, and .....what everyone does started doing that,, and that took more or less 5 minutes- Longest time I have ever spent on....whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread