No Requests Madman's Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9102

Made the colour of the wood lighter to more closely match the real ones;

OKMj6DM.jpg

To install:

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Stump Sponsor' to 'Cavalier', ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' is unticked.

Attachments

• 2005 Ashes Stumps v2.zip
    101.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9102

Sloth face ball sponsor, just a little joke for testing how the ball sponsors looked in-game;

KwaVw0T.jpg

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\balls'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Ball Sponsor' to 'Cavalier'.

Attachments

• Sloth ball.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 36

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
New version on next page!

Made some 2005 Ashes stumps;

52128.jpg

In-game;

eqPbr48.jpg

To install:

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Stump Sponsor' to 'Cavalier', ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' is unticked.

@blockerdave

awesome! so i guess i can create an 05 Ashes Match Type and set the stump sponsor to these?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You sir, are brilliant :thumbs

D

Deleted member 9102

awesome! so i guess i can create an 05 Ashes Match Type and set the stump sponsor to these?
Yeah I think so - during my testing of the stumps so far I've just used the existing match types and changed the sponsors but I don't foresee any issues with creating one for it.

You can also rename any of the stumps to match the names of ones in the dbc14_textures .zip archive in the game's installation directory to replace different ones from the game if you like.

At the moment I'm just replacing things randomly really as presumably at some point we'll have a way to add rather than replace content, at which point I'll change the filenames and instructions accordingly.

D

Deleted member 9102

New version of the Australian stumps I made yesterday, tweaked the colour shade and logo positioning, as well as fixing an issue where the yellow colour was on the top of the stumps just under the bails.

SBuXhsG.jpg

To install:

Extract to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps' and to use it, select the Pace stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor and untick the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option.

Attachments

• Aus Stumps v2.zip
    53.5 KB · Views: 319
D

Deleted member 9102

Kookaburra Special Test ball sponsor;

AK144.jpg

uOpYKPv.jpg

To install:

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\balls'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Ball Sponsor' to 'Vector'.

I'm not sure if this is a ball actually used in test matches, I've found it difficult to find close-ups of the ball in any photos on Cricinfo, any help here would be appreciated :).

P.S. - Updated the first post of the thread to contain links to the downloadable mods made so far and will keep this updated as I release stuff.

Attachments

• Kookaburra Special Test Ball.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 345

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Mannnn... You're on fire! :) Keep up the amazing work! :thumbs

Gash

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You know what? I am having issues differentiating the one you've created and the one that is the genuine one.

Masterpiece.
IMO, you should try other fields of modding, also.

D

Deleted member 9102

You know what? I am having issues differentiating the one you've created and the one that is the genuine one.

Masterpiece.
IMO, you should try other fields of modding, also.
Thanks, much appreciated! :)

Yeah I started out having a go at the stumps and balls as nobody else had tried modding them yet, but I might try some other stuff soon.

D

Deleted member 9102

While it's still fresh in my mind, I think I'll try to finish off the stumps template next, so that it covers all of the texture.

It's not a thrilling or popular download I know, but I'm sure it will be useful for anyone who wishes to have a go at modding the stumps :).

suddyz

Club Captain
Awsome .... very handy indeed. I'll see if I can do something similar for bats.

suddyz

Club Captain

DOH! ... Just spent the last hour doing one .. oh well at least I have one now. Been doing my bats via trial and error and hence not really very time efficiently. I have noticed that I'm getting better and faster at them now. Been cranking them out. First one took me about five hour, then three hours and now I've got them down to just over an hour. Happy Days.

Users who are viewing this thread