No Requests Madman's Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
An overall templates/resources thread for this section might come in handy. Don't know if that type of thing was the norm for other games' download sections or not.

D

Deleted member 9102

An overall templates/resources thread for this section might come in handy. Don't know if that type of thing was the norm for other games' download sections or not.
I agree, a stickied thread containing all the templates would be very useful.

D

Deleted member 9102

LV County Championship Stumps

For now I'm sticking to making stumps, here are the LV County Championship 2014 Stumps;

qrKntGA.jpg

8KdeVrE.jpg

To install:

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'

2. This step shouldn't be necessary unless you changed the Four Day settings from default, but;

Choose the Mosaic Airlines stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is ticked.

I've tested these with an existing Career Mode save and the County Championship games are played using these stumps.

Attachments

• LV County Championship Stumps.zip
    96.5 KB · Views: 213

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loving these stumpads man. Immaculate.

Havent been on PC in a while.. have we worked out pitchads yet?

D

Deleted member 9102

Thanks - nope, we can't mod the pitch ads yet unfortunately. There's still plenty of other things not yet moddable like boundary ropes, adboards, overlays etc.

I think the plan is for Big Ant to open more stuff up with updates, but they seem to be bogged down with an Xbox issue at the moment.

D

Deleted member 9102

Pepsi IPL Stumps

Pepsi IPL Stumps;

Bg6aZRf.jpg

dkicat0.jpg

To install:

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'

2. Choose the 'Towersite' stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is ticked.

Attachments

• Pepsi IPL Stumps.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 344

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow! These are absolutely fantastic!

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Awesome Pepsi stumps! Can you make a cool and cool stumps they are sponsors for pakistan matches.

D

Deleted member 9102

@sohail

Here are the Cool&Cool stumps you requested;

eAixsLH.jpg

WK4UaSu.jpg

To install:

2. Choose the 'Pace' stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is unticked.

Attachments

• Pakistan Cool&Cool Stumps.zip
    77.4 KB · Views: 120

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
excellent work!!

D

Deleted member 9102

Bupa Sheffield Shield stumps;

e9StuNo.jpg

TgCrxyv.jpg

To install:

2. Choose the 'Cavalier' stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is unticked.

Attachments

• Bupa Sheffield Shield Stumps.zip
    63.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9102

Dukes Special Crown Match ball;

AN8QKM5.jpg

BTKmoZ8.jpg

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\balls'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Ball Sponsor' to 'Cavalier'.

Attachments

• Dukes Special Crown Match Ball.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9102

Adidas ball sponsor;

adidas-county-cricket-ball-medium_7ba0dbb69ef22ea2895b1aa6ed31573f.jpg

GUw9xFI.jpg

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\balls'

2. In the Academy, go to the Match Type Designer and on the desired match type change the 'Ball Sponsor' to 'Vector'.

NOTE - Unfortunately we can only have two ball sponsors in the game at the moment, named Vector (vector_col.dds) and Cavalier (cavalier_col.dds) so this may overwrite a previous ball sponsor you have downloaded.

Attachments

• Adidas Ball.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread