No Requests Madman's Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
Can you make some pakistani bats Madman.. great work so far:thumbs

Yeah I might have a go at some soon - what ones in particular did you have in mind?

I thought I'd have a go at these Woodworm ones as nobody else had done them yet, and I think I've covered the main ones of theirs now.

Ihsan Lynx X1;

sony5Om.jpg

ZBbABFQ.jpg

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Sync'

Attachments

• Ihsan Lynx X1.zip
    91.8 KB · Views: 120
Learning the basics of the Pen Tool in Photoshop was very helpful I found :).

Any tutorial you could suggest to help? i could do with that. i have several retro bats i want to do and getting proper photos is a nightmare. i actually have several bats done but i am not entirely happy with

Any tutorial you could suggest to help? i could do with that. i have several retro bats i want to do and getting proper photos is a nightmare. i actually have several bats done but i am not entirely happy with
I used this one here which was quite helpful;
https://www.inkling.com/read/photos...st/chapter-13/drawing-paths-with-the-pen-tool

It explains things quite well with diagrams, but the best way to get to grips with t is to mess around with it and get used to it :). It is really helpful when you're trying to shave off pixelated edges, follow the curvature of shapes etc.

That Woodworm logo I did in the resources thread came from this original image;

547592_349103491792302_1670483533_n.jpg

I was able to improve it to look like this;
t4biuPN.png

That was mostly thanks to the pen tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kookaburra Recoil

ucgEhpM.jpg

WzQbj16.jpg

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Impact'

Quality work, absolutely loving the downloads. :)

Attachments

• Kookaburra Recoil.zip
    111.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make this bat

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
  • images (15).jpg
    images (15).jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 23
I managed to find some higher res photos of that bat, the Chrome app for searching by image is pretty useful :).

Attachments

• 1988 Dean Jones Kookaburra.jpg
    1988 Dean Jones Kookaburra.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 257289.jpg
    257289.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
Well obv only Dean Jones was using his signature edition but I think the other Kookaburra players were using the same basic design.

79648505.jpg

Sure, I'll give it a go :).

Currently I'm having a go at the Kookaburra Beast, the graphite backed one which got banned for test matches;

OW4aMJy.jpg
Can not wait to see this one it should look nice :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread