Mar 25 - South Africa v New Zealand (Quarter-Final 3)

One good thing that New Zealand accomplished: they didn't get bowled out like the previous opponents of South Africa in this World Cup.

Heard it took them 170 or so dot balls to achieve that.

Last edited:
Well good luck to the Kiwi bowling, let's see Amla and Smith back in the pavilion early, rattle a few cages.

What a weird dismissal. Amla got dismissed, because he hit the ball on McCullum's boot, which went on straight to Vettori's hands.

Anyway, this increases New Zealand's chances a bit.

I don't think SA will choke today. It will be in SF against SRI or ENG. :thumbs

As I am typing this, Smith lost his wicket. :facepalm

Smith and Dhoni both are struggling with their batting but are awesome in their captaincy. :clap

Smith gone, NZ have started well and already building up quite a bit of pressure, Just 20 Runs in the bowling PP and a wicket. Although still Kallis is there with AB and Duminy to come.

Just two more wickets and NZ stand a great chance to win this. Rooting for the Kiwis today!

Two quick wickets and NZ are right back in the game. But I still see ABD staying till the end and seeing it through for the Saffers

Two wickets in a row has fallen. What is South Africa doing?

Woow. ABD is run out and FAf du is still new at the crease. They still need over a 100 runs with only 5 wickets remaining

Now this is an interesting fact: South Africa has never won the four World Cup matches.

There was a bit pushing between Mills (drinks fielder?) and du Plessis.

Cricket you Proteas . Should be banned from the game of cricket . FFS god show mercy to the stupid chokers , i have 5 players in my cricinfo fantasy team with only 5 transfers left :facepalm

----------

What is South Africa doing?

Doing what they do best ;)

----------

But I still see ABD staying till the end and seeing it through for the Saffers

Good prediction there , you just cursed him out :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread