Mar 6 - India v Ireland

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If it weren't for KO in the last game , Ireland were down and out. It's just that he clicked & Strauss panicked. I don't expect lightning to strike the same place twice.

Just hoping that its an interesting game not a damp squib like some of the other Goliath-Minnow encounters have been like.

jacobfelix

International Coach
So, its 9 a.m here in Bangalore.....already bright and sunny... obviously....summer's crept in....

Another 5 & half hours to go for the Match of the Tournament :p....today,most of the local newspapers here have carried articles as though this is the Cup final :p in fact, one newspaper has covered it in the first page itself :D.....even cricket fans are highly enthusiastic...people are keen to see what that big fella will do...

With all the hype, I have a strange feeling this match will be a damp squib :D

Last edited:

irishcricketfan

School Cricketer
Indian forumites please spread these video links back amongst fellow indians or cricket forums in non-english languages! Very funny video taken after Ireland beat England

it comes from YouTube - cricketirelandtv's Channel if you need a link!

Many thanks!:):yes

Last edited by a moderator:

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I wouldn't say a mismatch playing out as expected is a damp squib. The weaker side fighting back is surely the unexpected result.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If it weren't for KO in the last game , Ireland were down and out. It's just that he clicked & Strauss panicked. I don't expect lightning to strike the same place twice.

Just hoping that its an interesting game not a damp squib like some of the other Goliath-Minnow encounters have been like.
I partially agree with you here! The scenario depends on how Indians bowl. If Indians bowl well, it'll be definitely a one sided affair!
I hope Ireland wins the toss and bats first! India can chase down even a mammoth total of 350+ under lights, but restricting anything below 300 will be a risky affair.

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
People are wayy overestimating Ireland. What happened wednesday was a once-in-a-millenia fluke. Their talent is far closer to the 180 they put up against Bangladesh than the 330 against England.

Ill be shocked if they get any more than 250-260 batting first or second.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why does it happen that whenever India plays against a weak side, people talk more about the weaker team?

Get over it guys, Ireland won against England, good for them, but they certainly don't stand a chance against India.

Auwais

International Coach
Heh, I hope the arrogance shown by some of Indians in here comes back to bite you lot.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Heh, I hope the arrogance shown by some of Indians in here comes back to bite you lot.

Read between the lines

3_fingers.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A dropped catch, and a superb wicket in the first over!!! Great ball from Zak!

zub2005

International Coach
hoping to see a good bowling performance by India today, instead of the normal dolly bowling India have bowled in the last two matches and we have dropped one already, but next ball bowled

Users who are viewing this thread