IPL Match 12: Deccan Chargers vs Kings XI Punjab

A comeback of sorts for Kings. DC 5 down now.

Sanga you idiot. :mad

Punjab should really win this. Deccan's bowling is not that great, except for Ojha and Vaas(although if he doesn't get movement, could be easy to negotiate too).

Don't understand why Srivastava and Sreesanth bowled 4 overs, while Pathan and Chawla only bowled 3 each. Oh well.

Yeah, 170 on this wicket should be easy. Start is crucial though and I hope Bisla and Bopara can provide a similar sort of a start like they did in the previous match. Middle order needs to fire big time for the Punjabis.

Brialliant start for Deccan Chargers. Here is a good chance for Yuvraj to strike some form and take Kings home. Dearly hope he does that.

Rohit Sharma is talking on the mike when Bopara flicks a four and Rohit says "Oh f****":laugh Gavaskar later apologises to viewers for Rohit uttering that word saying "it happens on the field at times".:facepalm Thats why you dont wire players like this.

He actually said s***.

UV King of Fail flops against in the IPL. KXIP are a 1 man batting line-up atm, they'd be screwed without Ravi.

Deccan's bowling is just so hard to get away with, especially with the kind of form Vaas has hit. Yuvraj is just hopelessly out of form. He just doesnt go after every ball when he is in form.

Ojha will now come and apply the strangle even better. KXIP are doomed! Looks like my prediction will again come wrong.:(

I should stop hoping really. I don't quiet understand what Yuvraj is upto as he comes to bat and irrespective of what the situation is starts to smack the balls which aren't really there. Now, I feel it is the time to drop this guy as he just won't understand otherwise.

Anything above 100 is impossible chase for us. :facepalm

This team is big facepalm. RR vs KXIP will be killer match. ;)

Someone get a pic of Priety's face please :p

Again her dimple is lost! :D

dunno what's wrong with KX, they forget the basics and go on hitting regardless the situation!

Users who are viewing this thread