IPL Match 17: Mumbai Indians VS Kolkata Knight Riders

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Last edited:
Sachin vs Saurav. This is a game to watch! Saurav is on the wane and Sachin is on the rise (though he came 4 years ahead of Saurav in terms of international debut).

Please Gayle in, langavelt in

I wouldn't blame KKR for losing the match against RR the other day. This cannot be an excuse, but the wicket behaved quite wierdly. The balls were almost pitching twice before reaching the batsman...even the best batters would have difficulties even chasing 140...anyway KKR needs to do some reinvention.
Gayle in, Shah out.... Langevelt in, Bond out...Gavaskar in, Pujara out rest the team should remain the same. Dada goes down the order and Matthews pushed up wud be gr8.
I know bond is a better deal but during the death overs his pace could be counter productive. He simply leaks runs.
My XI Saurav, Hodge, Saha, Tiwary, Gavaskar, Matthews, Shukla, Dinda, IShant, Murli, langevelt?Bond...subject to fitness

Cheers lets cee

MI should retain the same side, unless Ambati Rayudu is not fully fit. Then we might see Shikhar Dhawan as Abhishek Nayar is still injured. Sanath Jayasuriya and Kieorn Pollard has the chance to get back in form against KKR.

:banana2

I am looking for -

JAYASURIYA Vs ISHANT
SACHIN Vs BOND/LANGEVELDT
S TIWARY Vs M KARTIK
POLLARD/BRAVO Vs MATTHEWS
GAYLE Vs MALINGA
MATTHEWS Vs HARBHAJAN
HODGE/SHAH Vs ZAHEER

^me too.
Really, they rarely have a chance to face each other. Interesting battle.
^me too. My favourite batsman vs My Favourite bowler:happy

varun_rustagi added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Malinga-5 runs from 8 balls.
Zaheer-5 runs from 12 balls.
Both you beauties.:banana2:hpraise

Ryan McLaren 1 over 13 runs :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread