Match fixing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gov

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
heres a conspiracy for you.....

The recent ODI series between IND and PAK i feel was fixed.......BY THE INDIANS!!!!

You dont go from playing top cricket and leading the series 2-0 and then play poorly and go onto loose 2-4...my theory is, than once they were 2-0 up they saw the odd against PAK wer LONG and they decided to loose and pocket some money!!!

.... & wat bout the test matches, i mean we lost 2 tests on the last day.......not bringing politics into this but there was something "fishy" goin down in the old PM's office!!!!!!

REMEMBER..............THE INDIANS... THIER ON FIRE!!

I feel I've said this before.......

Everybody, gather round as this forum member provides us with irefutable evidence that the series was fixed.

What's that you say? You don't have any? You're just making this up to seek attention?

How pathetic.

Gov said:

The recent ODI series between IND and PAK i feel was fixed.......BY THE INDIANS!!!!

You dont go from playing top cricket and leading the series 2-0 and then play poorly and go onto loose 2-4...my theory is, than once they were 2-0 up they saw the odd against PAK wer LONG and they decided to loose and pocket some money!!!

.... & wat bout the test matches, i mean we lost 2 tests on the last day.......not bringing politics into this but there was something "fishy" goin down in the old PM's office!!!!!!

lol :D that was funny

andrew_nixon said:
I feel I've said this before.......

Everybody, gather round as this forum member provides us with irefutable evidence that the series was fixed.

What's that you say? You don't have any? You're just making this up to seek attention?

How pathetic.

he could have a point.............sounds a bit dodgy to me!!!

DeLonge182 said:
he could have a point.............sounds a bit dodgy to me!!!

How come England beat the world champs Australia in champions trophy?? sure that was fixed too..

anyway don't know why I even bother to reply posts that don't make any sense.

Shailesh said:
How come England beat the world champs Australia in champions trophy?? sure that was fixed too..

anyway don't know why I even bother to reply posts that don't make any sense.

No, but then ENG had the upper hand going into that game anyway......their previous ODI form was pretty good and they were @ home on september pitches which are quite different to those in AUS

Gov said:

Just accept it, India got outplayed in 4 of the 6 ODI's against Pakistan, simple really. Why can't it be as simple as that? Howabout praising your opponents instead of criticising your own team. It is possible for India to actually be outplayed by someone (Australia is an example of this, didn't you get out played by them recently? :rolleyes: ).

I think he's just upset that India lost and therefore to console himself he thinks it was match fixed :p :rolleyes:

Well if we are going to talk about it, yeah looks like Tendulkar and Ganguly have taken bribes to underperform, what do you guys think? It HAS to be the only possible explanation, right? How else do you expect a batsman like Tendulkar and a captain like Ganguly to fail in most of the series? The ACU should take a close look at Sachin and Sourav because they are not the "heroes" they pretend to be, they are just money-hungry traitors. Poor Indians.

i also feel it was fixed because once u won 2 odi matches in a row, then the opponent team is under huge pressure and yet not only they come out of pressure but they won 4 matches in a row. that looks fixed to me as well.

squiz said:
You can't take it that you were beaten by the better team?
Better team? What, are you kidding me? Like Australia is on top of the world because they are so...... "talented"??? You know very well the 2003 WC Final was also fixed. How else can India, who won all the other matches so easily, do so badly in the final? They were paid to bowl badly to Ponting et al. Its all a conspiracy since the days of WG Grace. He actually invented the art of selling out to bookies. Bradman was in on it too, only it was the other teams who were paid to bowl badly to him. Then the ICC (MCC at that time) decided that one team should be the superstar team at all times, and first it was the Windies turn in the 80's and early 90's. Then gradually the Australians were "chosen" to be the top team by the bookmakers. India has just never been chosen thats why these people are jealous. Pakistan was always chosen at Sharjah so these crybabies stopped coming there. Once the bookies and the ICC choose India to be the top team for a couple of years then they will all shut up and all "fixing" will magically disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread