Match fixing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahid6995 said:
No finger-pointing but suddenly the quality of this forum has gone down considerably with some new members.
I agree. Please close this thread before people start taking Shahid's last post seriously. :p

indiancricketer said:
i also feel as it was fixed to its not a bad idea to bring up...
kapildev said:
i also feel it was fixed because once u won 2 odi matches in a row, then the opponent team is under huge pressure and yet not only they come out of pressure but they won 4 matches in a row. that looks fixed to me as well.
Wow!! More people with evidence that the series was fixed.

With all these people so sure that the series was fixed, there must be some pretty damning evidence out there. Why aren't the ICC looking at this?

There's two options here......

1) The series was fixed.
2) Everybody saying that it was fixed is an incredibly pathetic human being, who can't accept that India screwed it up.

I think it's more than likely that option 2 is the correct one.

If it's option 1, then provide us with evidence or shut up.

ha ha ha

This match fixing thing is funny.When Pakistan lost to India at home last year,they accused Inzamam of match fixing.Now this year when India have lost they accuse Indians of match fixing.

I don't think it happened. :D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 100
i can accept that we were betean by a better team, they outplayed us, thatz fair enough, but i thought that the issue had to be raised.

We all have our own views and i personally can't understand the form of a couple of players through the seires, though i do give credit where credit is due and PAK played very well even without shoib

Lol,you just contradicted yourself by saying you were outplayed.

That means that you admit you were beaten fairly,and no match fixing was involved.

gold639 said:
Lol,you just contradicted yourself by saying you were outplayed.

That means that you admit you were beaten fairly,and no match fixing was involved.

i do admit we were beatean but i still dnt understand how we played so poorley in those last 4 games, it is an intresting theory.

The Indian team must've been over confident.

And you can't say you played poorly in the 4th odi,because that match went down right to the last ball.

that is true.

OVER-CONFIDENCE is a key element.

I perosnally belive that ganguly is over-rated however there is another seris coming up (too quick in my opinion) and justice will have to be done there, and hopefully DRAVID is the new captain??

We're straying off-topic......

So what you're saying is,that it wasn't match fixed,but you thought the idea of them match-fixing was interesting? :p

And you're saying that based on how India perform in their next match,you will be able to determine whether they match-fixed or not?

gold639 said:
We're straying off-topic......

So what you're saying is,that it wasn't match fixed,but you thought the idea of them match-fixing was interesting? :p

And you're saying that based on how India perform in their next match,you will be able to determine whether they match-fixed or not?

NO i'm sayin justice will be done in the next match as this was unjust.

WHAT?!?! :eek:

So you're saying that the next time India play Pakistan,only then,Justice will be done?

LOL, this keeps getting better and better, gov has contridicted himself into such a deep hole and now he cant quite get out. quick, moderators, save him! close the thread! :p

India got beat by the better team in the ODI series. No match fixing, they got outplayed fair and sqaure. End of story, end of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread