Match fixing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sohummisra said:
Why would Americans want to stick their nose into this? If anyone is to be called into action, it's the ICC's Anti-Corruption Unit. Headed by Sir.... I can't remember his name. :D

Americans,that's what they do usually.stick their nore into other countries' issues.

Then the CBI can handle it or the Delhi Police(they were the first to find match fixing and also that Hanse Cronje was the key man in it,followed by Salim Malik & Azaruddin) :p

If you are going to delete sensible posts trying to explain that there might have been a chance that the series was fixed then lock the thread! After all, thats what the topic is abput, and if you don't like then why let the thread continue!! :mad :mad :getyou :cutit :gundown

ZoraxDoom said:
If you are going to delete sensible posts trying to explain that there might have been a chance that the series was fixed then lock the thread! After all, thats what the topic is abput, and if you don't like then why let the thread continue!! :mad :mad :getyou :cutit :gundown
I'm not going to delete any sensible posts about match fixing.

I am going to delete any posts that make allegations without backing them up, as yours did.

I don't believe this, people why can't you accept India were beaten, surely every series lost at home must be 'match-fixed' according to you! I hate to go over the same point, someone close the thread!

Before closing This thread I have one thing to say,
"Heheheheheheheheh'Gov you are a joke man.

lol :p
This thread should be closed in a wink of an eye :D as some of the members keen to take this thread seriously :rolleyes: please closed it before more lame comments come ;)

the reason why i think its fixed because how does india lose 4-2 there where 2 up same thing happened in pakistan ok look at it this way remember how India beat pakistan 3-2 how did that happen INDIA was losing 2-0 and now the same thing happened... now watch next season indias gonna beat pakistan in alll matches beat them in an indopak match and same thing over and over if i don't have a point then talk to me if i do and i proved my point then shut up i got enough evidence to support it

indiancricketer said:
the reason why i think its fixed because how does india lose 4-2 there where 2 up same thing happened in pakistan ok look at it this way remember how India beat pakistan 3-2 how did that happen INDIA was losing 2-0
First of all that is not proof, look in a dictionary what proof means.

Secondly, its not even true. India was never losing 2-0 in Pakistan. In the five match series it was 1-0 to India after the first game, then 1-1, Pakistan won the third to go 2-1 up, India won the last two to win 3-2. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread