Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Logan Cup, Round 1, 1st Match: End of day 1.

RPdXXKG.png

My Provincial Championships have stood still for a few days due to a stomach bug. Hopefully I will be up to play again tonight. I have got 3 matches left in this round and then I will post the logs again.[DOUBLEPOST=1416290893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logan Cup, Round 1, 1st Match: End of day 1.

RPdXXKG.png
Have you updated your Zim teams as the Mountaineers have got a total new bowling attack? How would I go about updating my teams?

Let me guess Mutizwa is the keeper...;)
Ha, you guessed it ;)

Have you updated your Zim teams as the Mountaineers have got a total new bowling attack? How would I go about updating my teams?
Yeah I updated them last week. If you search on the academy 'SpitfiresKent' you should find them. If not then just search 'Mountaineers' and mine should be at the top of the list.

So I got through another match last night: Nashua Cape Cobras v Delhi - Grassy, hard, pristine pitch. Suddenly I've learned to chase scores.
20141118_204807.jpg 20141118_220812.jpg 20141118_220755.jpg

Disaster struck me during my third match of the 1992 WC where the Indian players all had white pads, I can't go through with that so I'm going to take this opportunity to scale down every player's attributes & skills on the 9 rosters and see how lower attributes play because I think a lot of CA skills are off . It's a shame too because I had a decent two gnaws including a wonderful captain knock from Allan Border. Here's the two results.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

So last match of the 4th round of my Provincial Championships and the Multan Tigers thrashed the record. Pro, dusty, hard and wearing pitch. Will the Canterbury Wizards come close?
20141119_161835.jpg

Looks like the spinners took a right beating in that innings.

Everybody took a beating. Latest match update: Canterbury 171/6 of 18 overs. Trying to consolidate, but the new batsmen keeps on getting out. A brilliant 82 off 46 for Stewart, but he just edged to short fine leg and the catch was snapped up with one hand. Seems to be all over.

Punjab v Auckland Aces
Suddenly today my batting just clicked. In this game I was 140/0 after 27 overs and then suddenly a medium pace bowler bowled 2 unplayable overs, which resulted in Auckland losing 4 wickets, but then Munro steadied the ship and with some calculated hitting made sure of a huge total. The key in 50 over games is to have wickets in hand because it's easy to go at 10-12 in the last 10 if you have 7 or more wickets in hand. It also doesn't take blind hitting, 4 singles and a 6 is 10 for the over.
20141119_222351.jpg

So Punjab managed to chase down the Auckland score, but this was the type of match that had everything. Yet again the batting part of this game is brilliant. I really enjoyed the tenseness and sheer pleasure this gives me.
20141120_223907.jpg 20141120_223837.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread