Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi dear,I am bit new in programing language,I am learning C for about 3 months or even less as a regular course of my 1 semester BS(EE)
I have a project of creating a header file which have all the functions of math.h
I have created lots of function which are
ceil
floor
power
sine
tan
cos
mod
abs
etc
etc
but my major question is how do I start my header file which looks more good and beside this I also have to create a user interference driver program for other to check my program.
Can anybody explain me what will be the best technique to make user interference perfect and will make it easy for me to attain full marks:p

Hitterman

International Coach
I remember that last year I simply added parameterized return-type functions. I was given to create a header file which should have all the mathematical functions (incl. determinants) given in textbook of Maths of 11th class.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I remember that last year I simply added parameterized return-type functions. I was given to create a header file which should have all the mathematical functions (incl. determinants) given in textbook of Maths of 11th class.

Thanks buddy I have done all math.h functions almost,it was easy still there is some accuracy concerns but those can be neglected as I haven't been a pro yet.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I don't understand your question(s).

When you say "how do I start my header file" do you mean start as in code or start as in use? To use a header file you have to create the actual C file (probably call it math.c) and then add the following include:

Code:
#include "math.h"

As for UI with C, I have no experience with that, sorry.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't understand your question(s).

When you say "how do I start my header file" do you mean start as in code or start as in use? To use a header file you have to create the actual C file (probably call it math.c) and then add the following include:

Code:
#include "math.h"

As for UI with C, I have no experience with that, sorry.

I have done all my work and also submit it today:p
You may close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread