Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/hud/cricket_hud.xml

It controls everything of the overlay, and with the exception of adding images, basically everything should be able to be changed (including positioning of the elements on screen).

But while I'm waiting for the new editor, I'll probably spend some time compiling a filelist, which will make it much quicker in the long run.

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
^ Didnt he just say that he will have to wait for a newer version of the big editor for that?

Meet

Chairman of Selectors

It controls everything of the overlay, and with the exception of adding images, basically everything should be able to be changed (including positioning of the elements on screen).

But while I'm waiting for the new editor, I'll probably spend some time compiling a filelist, which will make it much quicker in the long run.
Is abbh planning to update the current version(latest one)?:confused:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer

well it is perfectly accesible since the very first version of big editor

The menu texts appear to be in global/locale/frontend/english.csv inside gdata.wad archive. The hud settings are in global/hud/cricket_hud.xml in the same archive.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
well it is perfectly accesible since the very first version of big editor
I'm quite happy waiting a bit, considering the problems some seem to be having mixing editor versions. I was under the impression wads weren't supported in the old version, but I may just have missed them.

Is abbh planning to update the current version(latest one)?
Yes.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I'm quite happy waiting a bit, considering the problems some seem to be having mixing editor versions. I was under the impression wads weren't supported in the old version, but I may just have missed them.

the two problems are only

@ importing a .texpack made by other version

@ global.texpack

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
With the beta 2 all the problems are fixed so now can you do a star cricket overlay?
:hpraise

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
You mean that we can even change the scorecard from top left to bottom.:eek:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The same way you do everything else. The logos are sequential from about 97.dds in the file you downloaded, just click the extract button in the BIG editor.

Overlays will need to wait until AbBh updates the Big editor to allow me to edit the XML file, it contains some things I'll need to make overlays look somewhere near decent. Luckily editing looks very good - it is time consuming with a lot of small and similar images, but it is very deep in what you can change.

Ok.....Sorry for beeing a n00b and disturbing you but how to extract pitchads
:p:help

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've been able to move the scorebar to the bottom, but I can currently only move the entire thing. I also haven't been able to change the colours of text, I think the file I'm editing doesn't control it, or at the very least is being overridden.

Users who are viewing this thread