No Requests MattW's Downloads [World Cup Overlay Released]

Can We Have Different Overlays In Different Nation .Like For Indian Stadium we Might See Star Cricket Overlays And For England Stadiums We Have Might See Sky Sports Overlay And So On ?

Matt, did you have a go at temporary.xml file? I mean there seems to be something there that includes the teams which aren't been shown in the game. I tried my hand on it but only to disappoint.

Matt, did you have a go at temporary.xml file? I mean there seems to be something there that includes the teams which aren't been shown in the game. I tried my hand on it but only to disappoint.
I have a feeling Temporary.xml isn't used by the game at all. The more useful XML would likely be the one sitting next to the database in Startup.wad - you could almost do an AI patch utilising that I think.

I really don't think you will be able to add back the teams that weren't in the game. I'll give it a go at some point, but I doubt it.

^can you show it?(probaly in your thread)
Didn't help all that much actually. Probably need to make it even higher than I did in size.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2010-07-12 00-46-59-33.jpg
    Cricket2009 2010-07-12 00-46-59-33.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 263
lol,you are able to put the scorecard to bottom.But I think its impossible to make it full it will be just in rectangular shape.

But I think its impossible to make it full it will be just in rectangular shape.
Yes, I'd agree with that. Unless I could do more advanced editing of the dwa files beyond just textures it will be impossible to do major changes.

I feel interested in it because Shrenik could get the User Replay patch from it.
I'll have a better look later, I'm trying to get the fielding radar up to the top of the screen at the moment (nearly got it there) so I can save off a config file for the overlays that are down the bottom.

Once I've finished that, I'll get deeper in to figuring out where each interface part is and goes and once that's done release the basic few overlays.

I'll start stabbing away at the temporary.xml after that, or if I get bored.

temporary.xml file is used by the game. Don't think it controls the position of HUD elements though. I don't exactly know what kind of data except textures is stored in dwa files so its kind of hard to reverse engineer it.
The breakconditions.db.xml file looks interesting, but I think it isn't used in the game. Also the name suggests it was used for debugging purposes.

And the fielding box is at the top!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2010-07-12 02-08-04-49.jpg
    Cricket2009 2010-07-12 02-08-04-49.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 348

Users who are viewing this thread