Story Mc Donalds twenty20 League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires and Players.

Tbhe ICC announced that they are handing over control of the umpires to Mc Donalds. The ICC said the umpires will be split into leagues. The Elite league, The Test league and the Lower league. The Mc Donalds president Tim Wright said that the umpires will have a great time under the sponsorship of Mc Donalds. Mc donalds now own 80% of the ICC. The Mc donalds president said they might not be the best at cricket but they will try to maintain this and help the ICC get through this. The ICC regret allowing Mc donalds to have mc donalds restaurants in the cricket grounds saying it is unhealthy.Then Tim Wright used a strategy that perhaps only a foreigner running an iconic US company could get away with - admitting McDonald's needed to improve and was even still learning about nutritional issues.We're not perfect, but we want to do the right thing," he said in response to questions on the issue of obesity and nutrition.
"We're all on a learning curve to what constitutes good nutrition," he said, referring to the changing fads about weight-loss issues.
"Many of the criticisms about McDonald's are false. We are keen to provide people with as much nutritional information as possible to help them manage their diets."We're prepared to listen and modify things. It would be arrogant of us for me to say everything at McDonald's is perfect," he said.

The ICC said the umpires will be split into leagues. The Elite league, The Test league and the Lower league.

Wouldn't the Large league, Medium league, and Small league make more sense in the context, considering McDonald's now owns the ICC?

LOL that is just what i should do.

also Mc Donalds say that u can get a free happy meal at a restraunt at the cricket matches

afridi25 said:
LOL that is just what i should do.

also Mc Donalds say that u can get a free happy meal at a restraunt at the cricket matches

Then sure Duff will be the first one there to eat!!! :D ;)

Gud Luck mate :cheers

surendar said:
Then sure Duff will be the first one there to eat!!! :D ;)

Gud Luck mate :cheers
It should be called a 'sad meal' instead. "Happy meal" infringes copyright laws I'm afraid.

Be very afraid. :)

I would be happy to eat a sad meal Duff. lol. I don't think you would get a toy in the sad meal :D.

Nice original idea Afridi. Good luck with it :).

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Sacked

Today The ICC president was sacked by Mc Donalds and has been replaced by tim wright.They have renamed the ICC the MCC( McDonalds cricket council). Mc Donalds now own everything to do with cricket and 500 ICC jobs were sacked as well. Mc Donalds will have a press conference in the evening to announce why they took over the ICC.

Many people were astounded including Duncan Fletcher who said this. I do not know what happened but the ICC were sacked in 1 second. I do not know what Mc Donalds think they are doing but if they continue crticket might not be as good as it was.

Fox told us that cricket was very popular but now its a bit eerry as to what is going to happen next they could have just agreed with the ICC with what they were going to do. There is now just 2 weeks next until the McDonalds Twenty20 League.

Join us for the press conference

Test's and ODI's

The MCC announced that they will stop test matches as it is so boring and that people are not interested saying test matches will not bring life to cricket and nor will one day internationals as they are to long. In a football match it is 90 mins but in an odi or test it is 6 haours or 5 days. That is why i am stopping them.This means that series will be stopped and that only Twenty20's will be played as they take less time than most games making it more interesting for international teams. If we can do this i am sure cricket will be great.Fans and players cried out against this saying tests and ODI's are a test of skill not boring so we will have to see what happens because Twenty20's are not everything. The MCC are just taking over everything.

So what will happen will tests and odi's come back. Find out tonight.

There will also be another shock as the MCC announce that lower league teams are not interesting so will only have the top 10 teams.

Last edited:
No lower league

The MCC have announced that the league will be held in any country which is the home team.This means that there will be 3 divisions, the Large League, The Medium League and The Small League. Mc Donalds agreed to this a few months back but since then have not said anything unrtil today. In stead of calling it the small and large league it will be called division 1,2 and 3.

Many of the lower league teams like usa and Holland have really been looking forward to playing in this league as it will be there first taste in internationmal Twenty20 cricket.

The MCC announced that they do not want all of the teams as most of them were rubbish and are not in any type of form. what is dissapointing is that they announced that there will only be 10 teams in the whole tournament and 12 for the world cup.

The world cup o=in 2007 has been replaced by the MCC and called MCC Twenty20 world cup.

Many of the managers and playerds are not happy saying that lower league teams need there practice

DIVISION 1

Australia
South Africa
Pakistan
New Zealand
India

DIVISION 2

Sri Lanka
West Indies
England
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh

top 2 teams from D2 progress to D1

afridi25 said:
I will not be doing my surrey story as no one was interested
how do you know everyone was posting and seeing how their player was doing :rolleyes:

anyway good luck with the story

Soz anyway can some one do a pak cricket kit with a mc donalds logo in the middle
for BLIC

thanx

Did The USA Bribe the MCC

How has the United States of America managed to get a place in the second division replacing Bangladesh. stronger, countries in MCC's Associate pool, such as Zimbabwe and west Indies The MCC have been tightlipped about this ever since releasing the details.

With the usa getting anew sponsor and making billions of dollors they could have bribed the MCC to allow them to play. Bangladesh will move up next season if Usa come 5th in the division . The Investigation was held to see what made the MCC accept them.

With 8 of the 10 international captains agreeing to the MCC, and Mc donalds providing support, it seems inevitable that the Mcc will be coming into office fairly soon. Meanwhile the Australians and england are still yet to agree to this saying you cannot ban all these ODI's and Tests.

Suprisingly the next day the ECB and the ACB agreed to the tournament and will play soon.

Updated divisions

DIVISION 1

Australia
South Africa
Pakistan
New Zealand
India

DIVISION 2

Sri Lanka
West Indies
England
Zimbabwe