.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
The installer works fine, of course it did not work first time, but when I opened the Big Editor first and clicked on the installer, it did the trick. (CSK tshirt has Deccan Chronicle at the back though). Anyway, it was easy to install! Please add a readme with the final patch, thanks, it is very good work!

The installer works fine, of course it did not work first time, but when I opened the Big Editor first and clicked on the installer, it did the trick. (CSK tshirt has Deccan Chronicle at the back though). Anyway, it was easy to install! Please add a readme with the final patch, thanks, it is very good work!
Yeah, I did try the installer after opening BE, but no luck.:/

First time I had an USER file with international roster in it, ie without IPL teams in it and at that time the installer could not put the kits there. Then I replaced the USER file with another USER file with IPL teams in it downloaded from this forum,this time, I used the installer with BE already open, and it was successful. In game I tried the four IPL teams and found they have the new kits.

First time I had an USER file with international roster in it, ie without IPL teams in it and at that time the installer could not put the kits there. Then I replaced the USER file with another USER file with IPL teams
I don't think roster makes any difference to the installation of kits.

Users who are viewing this thread