.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
great to see it coming back, hopefully all the other bats will be the same quality as previous 10.

hey meet can you please give me the latest india odi kit. The dark blue one??????

Thanx already got it i made it myself!!!!!! Can anyone please tell me that do we have to take permission from someone to release downloads. If yes then from whom??? I released a few stuff back in cricket 07 just wanted to add something here too!!!

I don't know how to use bats in my game through bigeditor. Plz can someone help me out.

brother its pretty simple.
a)Open big editor
b)Search for the bat you want to replace with the search tool.
c)Click on the particular bat's folder.
d)Now you will see a file with the extension .texpack. well if you have a texpack file then just highlight the one inside the big editor so that the option comes for replacing. Replace the original texpack with the one you have.
e)If you have dds files then don't concentrate on step d. what you do is double click on the texpack located inside the big editor so that you now enter it.
f)You'll see two files with .dds extension. Replace them with the one's you have and enjoy the bat in the game.
g)Don't worry if what you have is not dds format cause the big editor has an in built convertor which converts the file to dds.

Any difficulty post me on my thread.

CHEERS AND SALUTATIONS.

"WTF"
After working hard for the bats, I thought to release all the 12 bats I made, but after formatting - the folder in which all the bats, speculars and .psd was present dissapear and my hardwork+time went in vain:noway

But fortunately the folder which I used for previewing was there and so i would be able to release them soon.so countdown starts for them to be released.I might also give a try to rbk zigtech and rbk yuvi zigtech and may even make the INDIA ODI 2010-11 kit:)

Last edited:
"WTF"
After working hard for the bats, I thought to release all the 12 bats I made, but after formatting - the folder in which all the bats, speculars and .psd was present dissapear and my hardwork+time went in vain

But fortunately the folder which I used for previewing was there and so i would be able to release them soon.so countdown starts for them to be released.I might also give a try to rbk zigtech and rbk yuvi zigtech and may even make the INDIA ODI 2010-11 kit

Did't get the second part

Secondly. I don't think that many play A09 still

Its fun with beta patches!
Didn't you see folder preview?

Meet added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Its fun with beta patches!
Didn't you see folder preview?

Users who are viewing this thread